BY EQUATE

Equate Effervescent Antacid and Pain Relief 12 Tabs Compare to Alka Seltzer

Start your review of Equate Effervescent Antacid and Pain Relief 12 Tabs Compare to Alka Seltzer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I like these equate antacid pills for when I'm having indigestion. Sometimes I like to drink this to help quell my stomach when I have nausea and a sad night of puking. The taste isn't the best, but it's medicine, so you don't want it tasting good. Does what it is supposed to at a fraction of the cost of name brand drugs.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great!  I found that there is no difference between these tabs and regular Alka Seltzer tablets.  I use mine maybe once or twice a month, depending on when I have pain.  They are much more affordable than the name brand and I will buy them again!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I use these for fibromyalgia pain and also headaches!! They work pretty good!! I saw a YouTuber suggest that and it worked!! Happy I found that hack!! It also works for a sour stomach!! They work just as well as the name brand!!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Equate makes great products for a fraction of the cost of name brand over the counter products. This antacid compares to in taste, texture, and function as alcazeltzer. Overall, the product does what it is supposed to and i love how affordable it is.
monica w.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is okay if trying to save money, but I don't think it has that crisp taste like the real one. Don't get more wrong, none of it tastes great, but I just don't feel it's add effective because it doesn't taste as strong :(
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
So much better than the compared brand! I can't keep down the other brand and normally hate sparkling water of any kind but I find this brand a lot easier to keep down! Not too intense of a flavor and really helps. The price is amazing too
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
My fave. I almost feel bad for writing a review because I love this and the brand so much. I use this often. Lately my body rejects so many things and this helps relieve my upset stomach. I highly recommend it, but consult a doctor if you are having issues.
Ashley d.
I have to have some in the cabinet at all times! Where would I be without this. Some foods make me nauseated and this really helps. It always meet expectations I purchase the giant box at Walmart for like $5
Antoinette N.
It works beat if used with warm water. Cold water or any kinds of juices will make it longer to react and be effective. It works great other than that!!! Happy shopping.
Jill M.
Forest, VA
Compares equally to the name brand. I always have these on hand. They help with sour stomach and after effects of overeating. Also, it's my go-to hangover helper. It's definitely one of my couldn't-live-without items.
Emily M.
2000 9th street brandon mb
Is it better than tums or Zantac?
Maria T.