Personal CareMedical TestsPregnancy TestsEquate
- Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 Tests (Compare to First Response)

Equate - Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 Tests (Compare to First Response)

Has anyone had a false positive from using this product? Was it expired? Mine was expired and still was accurate! Had no clue these things could actually expire.
are these positives or the evap line? Taken another test and got a really faint line
I took a pregancy test one line is blue other line is bright purple. Ive not had a period in several months. Why would one be one color than the other i read directions it didnt say anything bout different colors
Start your review of Equate - Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 Tests (Compare to First Response)!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test 2 ct. Received FREE via TryIt Sampling. It has easy instructions & each individual stick item is individually wrapped well. Equate is an affordable brand. Its easy to hold the item and a great size. Recommend!
Kasey B.
Accurate and fast results! I always get these when I feel I am pregnant. Great price!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
They are good and reliable, the first one always comes out with a good and reliable result and inexpensive, they surprise in their effectiveness.
Courtney K.
Clarksville
Equate - Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 Tests (Compare to First Response) uploaded by Courtney K.
Is it possible to get evaporation lineS on every test? Everyone appeared under 3 mins. However they are all super light and I went and bought the pink dye first response test to try and those didn’t show any line at all. Today should be the day before my period is due but I’m only getting the positive line on the equate tests.
Brittnee G.
Bend, OR
Yup these work they told me I was pregnant there's nothing special about them you pee on a stick and it tells you if their positive or negative it's not digital it's just the old fashion normal one what I do like is that it's not digital I have paid a lot of money for a digital 1 just for it to say error so I do recommend these
Amber L.
So im In limbo with this test . Ill change my review pending bloodwork. But this test is the only one that has given me faint positives . Legit thick blue line positives in the time limit. But very faint and not getting any darker. Ive used FRER and other pink dyes , the lines on them are so light only the camera picks it up. So either these tests are very sensitive and picking up a low HcG or im getting the false positives of a lifetime
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these work just as good as the rest of the name brand tests like clear blue and first response. The price of these are a little more friendly so that’s a perk
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say? They’re easy to use (no “playing scientist”) and just as reliable as the more expensive brands. Definitely be careful to kept it level. Only complaint... too much packaging.
Kaylee J.
Rice, MN
This was a super easy to use test. The results are fast and were accurate for me. I used this brand with both my daughter and son. The price is great compared to some of the other brands and it did what it was intended to do.
Rose M.
Lynden, WA
Equate is a great bargain brand for pregnancy tests. They are a little hard to understand the results, but once you figure it out it’s a good deal. I use one every couple months, so it’s nice that I can buy a box with two.