Equate Dry Skin Shave Gel With Vitamin E, 7oz, Compare to Skintimate Shave Gel uploaded by Nicole S.

BY EQUATE

Nicole S.
I found this at Walmart and figured I'd give it a try.
Pros;
left my skin soft for the most part
Cheaper then other brands

Cons;
It felt really greasy for the first few hours out of the shower even after it was rinsed multiple times
I did get some razor burn in a few spots even though I tried different razors

Overall, I guess it works in a pinch but I'd rather spend the extra and get something better.
Crystal K.
Compared to skintimate it does not equal up. I'm generally ok with trying the off brand at least once...generally because it's cheaper. Equate usually has good products to compare with name brand. This is not one that I would buy again. Just didn't leave me with the same moisture as skintimate product.
Sarah H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I tried to save money by using this brand. It just wasn't worth it. I'll spend more money so my legs are soft and not nicked
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
Works well and smells nice. Smells good, but does not seem any different than the gel for normal skin.
Lindsey B.
Austin, TX
I had the same results. I got razor burn on my legs and the product was very watery.
Veronica F.
Jackson
It's cheap, and it gets the job done, but that's about it. It does say it's for dry skin and it didn't dry out my legs too badly which is a plus. But it's simply not as good as its counterparts such as Skintimates which it compares itself to. I nicked myself a lot with this and it did an okay job with actual hair removal but not great. It also has a strong old lady-esque scent. I guess it is okay for the price.
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I bought this at Walmart. The product itself seems to work really well but the nozzle where you push down is so hard to actually get any product out without dispensing way too much and it's slippery. The packaging in that area needs improvement and then I'll buy it again but until then I'm going back to the name brand stuff!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I bought this to pinch some pennies....it does what it's supposed to but doesn't leave my skin as smooth as the name brand. It is still a decent shave gel and cheap. Other people seem to be stating that they have gotten some cuts while using this. I can say that didn't happen to me.
Jennie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Why spend more for a product that does exactly the same thing?! I purchase the Equate brand shave gel all the time, and have never had any sort of a problem. Shave gel serves one main purpose.... this gets the job done and saves you a buck or two. Recommend!!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I saw this at the drugstore & thought it may have been a cheap Version of the skintimate as in work the same. It did not it gave me awful razor burn & ive tried to use it on different occasions like when I get low on my other it always gives me terrible razor burn. DO NOT PURCHASE. Plus I've tried with a few different razors Venus & etc. I'm jus giving my honest opinion.