BY EQUATE

Equate Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner has added almond oil and moisturizers to help relieve and soothe dry scalp and itch. It keeps hair clean, conditioned, soft, and healthy looking. see more...

Nadia Z.
My go to in comparison to head and shoulders, feels like it does the job especially in the winter when my scalp gets very dry. Smells good and lathers to an extent. I would recommend to others
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Ten out of ten! Perfect dupe for the heads and shoulders dandruff shampoo! The set leaves my scalp feeling clean and fresh, and you can see a noticeable difference within a week!
Isabel D.
Austin, TX
Its rare for me to find a product at stores that is very good for my scalp also that is cheap and it works very good for my dry, flaky and itchy scalp.. Its highly recommended 100%
Crystal B.
Helped clear up my mild dandruff and itchy scalp. Was only a few dollars. Got it at Walmart. Only had to use for a week for it to clear up.
ray m.
Macon, GA
I just recently cut my dreadlock off an this was the first thing I use an by far is the best product I keep my hair clean and smell good
jazzyesquivel E.
I love this shampoo i love how it makes my hair look after I get out of the shower i think I found a shampoo that works for me
kyle s.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
this is definitely my go-to shampoo at the moment! it cleans your hair and moisturizes your head a little!!