Equate Delicious Chocolate Nutritional Shake, 8 fl oz, 6 count

by Equate

Equate Delicious Chocolate Nutritional Shake: Formulated with a blend of carbohydrates and provides balanced nutrition for people with diabetes10g protein190 calories138mg choline6g sugar Suitable for the lactose intolerant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Delicious Chocolate Nutritional Shake, 8 fl oz, 6 count!
The chocolate Equate milkshake tasted delicious and it's nutritious. I drank it one morning before work to put fluid into my system. The vitamins and protein that it contains replenish the body well. I can drink it for dessert or during break. This milkshake is a healthy alternative drink. I'd definitely recommend this milkshake to everyone. Received a free sample, all opinions are my own.
Organic, Halal / Medium
Long Beach, CA
I've tried this product along with Boost Original Chocolate Ready To Drink - 12 Bottles (8 fl oz) and Ensure® Original Milk Chocolate Nutrition Shake to see which one tastes the best. It tastes very similar to Boost and this has the best value price wise.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free / Medium