BY EQUATE #47 in Antacids

Equate Delayed-Release Tablet 20mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole, 28 ct: Treats frequent heartburn Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole Treats frequent heartburn two or more days a week Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn, as it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect Available in a 28 ct size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Tables 28 more...
This is my go to for heartburn relief. Works just as well as the name brand. I picked this product up at Walmart and I use it everyday. Much more affordable than the name brand. I’m 100 percent satisfied.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Box 42 more...
My husband used to get really bad heartburn all the time, he started taking these daily and is back to a healthy life. These are not fast acting but they are amazing for long term prevention. Occasionally a fast acting anti acid is still needed.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Tables 28 more...
Omeprazole is a very safe and effective generic drug. You can find brands of it at Walmart cvs, etc. it works well and is a lot
Cheaper than the brand name product. I recommend it to anyone on nexium!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I frequently use this to help with my gastric reflux disease. It has the same active ingredients as the prescription medication in provides me with great releif . It is definitely one of the better medications to help with Heartburn
Pop D.
I am giving this product three stars only because it works ok, it doesn't really compare well with others, at least not to me. I am really not too crazy about the equate brand. I mean they are supposed to be the cheaper versions of the real name brand one, and according to what is says on the packaging it suppose to compare really well. Trust me, I have tried this brand with some of the stuff I needed, but it has not done really well for me, and it leaves me highly un satisfied. That is why I would usually like paying a little more for the name brand one. I would recommend to everyone but only because I don't know how it works for others. And if it works to their advantage then I am glad that it's working for them.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These save my life! I don't think you are supposed to but I have been using these to treat my acid reflux for years! You basically get the same thing prescribed if you go see a doctor. I found that buying these over the counter is not only cheaper but they seem to be more effective. I take one daily and I can basically eat whatever I want and not worry about having heartburn later. I have such bad acid that if I don't take one after a couple days I will get the worst acid and could even choke on it in my sleep. I think these work amazing and the price is decent for the amount of pills you get.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have incredibly bad heartburn and have it every day due to a stomach ulcer. As long as I take omeprazole every day it clears it up and I can make it through the day without being miserable. Definitely a good alternative to nexium.
Dana F.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My doctors have me on a couple different medicines and I can honestly say it's caused the worst acid reflux ever and this product helped me more than words can describe. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Alex B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great to keep around if you get stomach aches from acidic foods. I keep a bottle in my glove compartment, purse and medicine cabinet at home just in case! My husband and I both benefit from having these around. Plus they're cheap and OTC!
Brie F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I was prescribed this medicine and realize that I could purchase it over the counter at a lower price. I purchased that Walmart and it is comparable to others and it's class. I would recommend this to others as an acid reducer
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Does this work as well as Prilosec?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Can this be taken when pregnant
Elie B.
How much does this product cost?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Are they better than Tums?? Or is this some other medication for something else
Priscila T.