Equate Delayed Release Tablet 20Mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole

by Equate

#20 in Antacids

Equate Delayed-Release Tablet 20mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole, 28 ct: Treats frequent heartburn Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole Treats frequent heartburn two or more days a week Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn, as it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect Available in a 28 ct size

Do these work for anyone?
Do these work good
In your opinion is this as good as or better than nexium?
Start your review of Equate Delayed Release Tablet 20Mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole!
Titusville, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use prescription strength Omeprazole and its been the only thing that works for my acid reflux and stomach burns. It is the same ingredients as in this product but at a higher strength. I rarely have acid reflux after taking this and I am very satisfied.
Lexington, IN
I have used this coming but I more so like the capsule type I take one or two every 24 hours and it takes away a lot of my stomach pain cuz I end up getting a lot of stomach pain from Acid since getting my gallbladder out and these work wonders
San Tan Vly, AZ
I typically take omeprazole every night before bed. I take about 40mg for my GERD. It is cheaper than an actual prescription! The only thing is that it still feels like the acid is peeking through. Still hurts sometimes.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Equate Delayed Released Acid Reducer Omeprazole Tablets! Sometimes I get indigestion or stomach acid and these Omeprazole tablets work great. Equate acid reducer omeprazole tablets are a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Equate Delayed Released Acid Reducer Omeprazole Tablets in the future.
Spokane, WA
1,092 reviews
This is a life saver! If you ever suffer from heartburn related issues - these are the best! I actually use this if I know that I had a few extra greasy treats in the day. It's reasonably affordable.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Equate Delayed Release Tablet 20Mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole is literally my savior! I suffer from terrible acid reflux and often have trouble sleeping due to this. The Equate brand of this product is super inexpensive and can be purchased at most local supermarkets.
Loxley, AL
I have acid reflux and it is very severe. I use this daily and it definitely helps with my reflux issues. The price is very affordable compared to the name brands on the market. This is my go to for my over the counter medicine that I need to take daily.
Schenectady, NY
I am giving this product three stars only because it works ok, it doesn't really compare well with others, at least not to me. I am really not too crazy about the equate brand. I mean they are supposed to be the cheaper versions of the real name brand one, and according to what is says on the packaging it suppose to compare really well. Trust me, I have tried this brand with some of the stuff I needed, but it has not done really well for me, and it leaves me highly un satisfied. That is why I would usually like paying a little more for the name brand one. I would recommend to everyone but only because I don't know how it works for others. And if it works to their advantage then I am glad that it's working for them.
Lenexa, KS
This stuff saves my life every single day. After giving birth to my son I started getting terrible acid reflux (I’d never experienced it before). I couldn’t believe how miserable it was it made me nauseous and feel terrible. My dr recommended omeprozal. I use this product everyday to prevent acid reflux and it works amazingly. I swear by this stuff and recommend it to everyone suffering! It takes a few days to work but once it’s in your system you’ll be feeling like a new person.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had stomach pain since I was 9 and acid reflux ran in the family so I started on these and the pain went away. I tried stopping but whatever’s wrong with my stomach won’t level out so I’ve been on these for 8 years now and they’re still working with no side effects (hopefully lol). They’re the off brand and work just as well for less.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...