Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Sara B.

BY EQUATE

Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Enhanced hydration with natural ingredients see more...

• Is this better/sale/worse than the similar dove body wash?2 Answers
  • Mi piel es bantante seca sobre todo en el inverno. Que ta...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I had really dry skin before I bought this. My skin was so dry that it burned and was peeling. THIS STUFF FIXED MY DRY SKIN! It's like a miracle cream. I love this and it has an awesome sent. Nice and clean, I plan on using this from now on. " in 16 reviews
  • "A great smelling deeply nourishing body wash! If you have dry, sensitive skin or eczema you must try it. It works exactly the same as the name brand. " in 11 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin before I bought this." in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and leaves my skin so soft!" in 1 review
  • "I purchased the cucumber scent of the equate body wash, and I loved it overall!" in 1 review
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash, 33.8 fl oz more...
This is a perfect body wash for those with sensitive skin! I struggle with dry skin and excema and this stuff doesn’t bother my skin at all! I love that it lathers up nicely, and when I put it on my skin in the shower it feels like it’s adding moisture into my skin and hydrating it! Another feature I love about the product is the bottle, I always purchase the one with a pump!
Jessica C.
Wilmington
Review for: Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash, 24 fl oz more...
I really love this body wash! I'd rather body wash than a bar of soap and this one does the job. It is moisturizing and leaves your skin feel soft and clean. It is also very affordable, especially for the amount that comes in the bottle. You can buy this body wash as a single bottle or they also sell a 2-pack. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah O.
Oxford
Review for: Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash, 24 fl oz more...
I’m all about buying Equate but this isn’t the best body wash to buy. It’s one of those that really has that ~soap~ smell and feel. It dries out your skin and isn’t even the least bit scented. My dad probably would like this lol. Not for me tho 🤪
Ariel K.
Phenix City
This is the only soap I have purchased in years! I love Walmart’s Equate brand and the quality of the products! The price is extremely low but the product is just as good (if not better) than name brand!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This is a great alternative to Dove Deep Moisture, which is about double the price of Equate. It works pretty much the same in my opinion. For the price, and the amount you get, I definitely recommend it.
Amber S.
Abingdon
Review for: Equate Deep Moisture Body Wash, 24 fl oz more...
I always prefer dove when I have the money. But I got this because we were low on cash. I think it does the job and softens but obviously not as well as the name brand. I would get this again if I really didn't have the money but I think buying the real thing is better.
Hailei K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Overall for the price it's a pretty good product have to reapply more often I would say for the price it's a good alternative to other high-end lotions and body washes
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is good for the price point. The pros are that the bottle is a great size and it lasts for awhile. The cons are that the fragrance doesn't last as long as the name brands but the moisture factor was pretty close to them. The lather was good maybe a bit less creamy than some other brands. This is a great budget friendly body wash!!
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
This was a nice body wash, I used it after shaving. My legs definitely felt more moisturized after my shower, but my skin is sensitive to creamy textures when it comes to cleansers and I got a lot of ingrown hairs and I broke out on my shoulders and back. But like I said, for those who like a creamy texture this is definitely a good product for you, and at a lower cost than the name brands.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
I get the equate Sensitive Skin because I have psoriasis and it works wonders, it makes the itchiness go away and it’s moistens my skin so well it feels soft and smooth when done.
I got this to try since I was spending a lot of money on dove products and it works just the same as dove.
Marisol S.
Mi piel es bantante seca sobre todo en el inverno. Que tal funciona este producto en pieles seca
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better/sale/worse than the similar dove body wash?