Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake uploaded by Amber M.Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake uploaded by Crystal G.

BY EQUATE

Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake: 12 ready-to-drink meal shakes 11 ounces each A delicious addition to your healthy lifestyle Delicious and convenient meal replacement 180 calories 10g protein 5g fiber see more...

Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake
  • "I drink one every morning (I have both chocolate and strawberry), and I have been losing weight easier than before." in 3 reviews
  • "They give me the calorie and energy boost I need for my day without weighting me down." in 1 review
  • "This tastes just the same as the Slim Fast brand and is equally as filling so you're not running in search of snacks after using this as a meal replacement." in 1 review
  • "I don't use them as a weight loss supplement." in 1 review
  • "It works well as a quick breakfast or lunch. " in 1 review
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are good when you haven't eaten and are on the go so you need something quick to grab. Easy to open flavor is a bit chalky but you tend to get over it after a few of them. I usually grab it for breakfast or snack if I dont eat anything later in the day.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This was actually a decent shake compared to Adkins. It had a really good flavor and wasn’t chalky like I had expected. It was actually pretty good and I would like to have it again. I compared this to Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Delight Nutritional Shakes
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
I love to drink this as a mid morning snack or an afternoon snack it really fills me up and curbs me sweet tooth. The regular milk chocolate has a good taste without having that funny diet drink after taste. I find I like these way better than the name brand I feel they are creamier and taste better.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These actually taste really good. It reminds me of cold hot chocolate. It's great for in the mornings when I'm rushing and need a snack that's good for me with all the protein. I'm not a huge chocolate shake person at all, but these taste good.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I think this is supposed to be the frenetic slim fast, but it's horrible. I've tried plenty of delicious shakes and this isn't one of them. Even in a blender it's too chalky for me.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I recently have started stocking these in my fridge! They're a great meal replacement (breakfast especially!). They're not super filling so having them alone for breakfast or with a banana for lunch really helps with meal time cravings. I think they taste great. Like really frothy chocolate milk. Much better than Herbalife shakes in my opinion even if the protein count isn't as high.
Sara D.
Louisville, KY
Equate may be the knock off brand by Walmart, this time they did something right. The weight lass shake is a filling shake that is a good way to fill those vitamins you are missing from you daily diet. I would not advise eating only a shake for a meal though. Drinking one 30 minutes before will significantly help your meal cravings, or if you are hard pressed for time a shake and cup of almonds are delicious.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love these! I drink one every morning at 7:30 & it keeps me full until I eat lunch at 11. They taste wonderful! Especially now that they are in the bottles instead of the metal cans. I would recommend to any one who is trying to curb appetite & watch their eating habits! They have so many good ingredients as well! Better than the more expensive ones in my opinion
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I bought these to try as I was hoping to lose weight, and noticed they taste the same as the slim fast shakes, but for a fraction of the price. I drink one every morning (I have both chocolate and strawberry), and I have been losing weight easier than before. It also helps me wake up and have more energy in the morning. And it holds me over for about 6 hours. I will continue to purchase these!
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
These are on the better side of okay. I bought them to curb my hunger at work and they do a mediocre job, generally keeping me full for another hour or two. I do love the vitamins it provides and the flavor is not bad at all as far as these types of drinks go. I wouldn't say they really helped me lose weight by themselves. In order for that to happen you'd have to replace a meal or two, not just drink them, so they're no quick fix (but is anything? lol).
Eve R.
How much does this product cost and where can I buy it? I'm looking for a slimfast esk shake that is VERY budget friendly and that I can buy in a convenience store or grocery store. Anyone got any suggestions?
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
Has anyone else noticed that these and the Market Pantry brand from Target taste way better than Slimfast? And they're cheaper!
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
So I bought this two weeks ago, and I literally was hungry after drinking one can. I mean, it worked for about an hour, but after that, nothing. I was so hungry. I was wondering is there is anything I could take with this that will actually curb my appetite? and does it really help with weight loss?
Laura W.
Meadow, UT
Does this help with hunger and how's the taste
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
Hey everyone!!! I'm 5'6 and around 150 -160 pounds I would like to be around 135-140 So I'm curious does this actually work ? And does anyone have tips and experiences they could give me ??