Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake

Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake: 12 ready-to-drink meal shakes 11 ounces each A delicious addition to your healthy lifestyle Delicious and convenient meal replacement 180 calories 10g protein 5g fiber

What shake does this taste most similar to? Premier protein? Boost? Slimfast?
I was wondering how much weight anybody has lost from trying this product and in what amount of time it took?
Does it actually help and does it have a odd texture?
Start your review of Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake!
Product Highlights
“I drink one every morning (I have both chocolate and strawberry), and I have been losing weight easier than before.” in reviews
“It works well as a quick breakfast or lunch. ” in reviews
“...filling so you're not running in search of snacks after using this as a meal replacement.” in reviews
“They give me the calorie and energy boost I need for my day without weighting me down.” in reviews
“I don't use them as a weight loss supplement.” in reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from Walmart store. I just arrived at work and started drink meal replacement with flavor of chocolate so I can not eat too much. also I don't really drink often but I thought that's not bad at all and it's almost like slim fast. highly recommended and good quality. #healthcare #wellness #chocolate #comfortfood #slim #health Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake
Jonesboro
I have fatty liver and this helped me tremendously. I can't stand the taste of slim fast, but this one takes away my cravings of anything and everything. Plus they are a little bigger bottles as well. As for the price, it makes it that much more worth it. Love it.
Jackson
I love these shakes. They taste better then premier shakes in my opinion. he certainly don't taste the protein like you do in premier shakes. Plus they save you a lot of money!
Russellville , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for when you don’t really want to eat or you don’t take the time to eat. These have always been great to eat before school or when I’m at home and I just don’t feel like fixing myself anything to eat. This only has 190 calories so it’s pretty good if you’re counting calories.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to drink these meal replacement shakes quite some time ago. The chocolate was pretty good, the vanilla was ok, but the strawberry was awful. I liked that they gave my metabolism a little bit of a jumpstart in the morning, but they left me feeling sick after a while, so I only used it for about a month🤷‍♀️
Hialeah, FL
Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake uploaded by Niurys A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. I never have breakfast so I drink meal replacements. Ever since I started drinking this I’ve lost 7 pounds. It’s also keeps me full for long period of time, which is awesome. I would really recommend.
Bountiful
This did not taste good at all. It was very artificial and I could not even finish it. 2 stars cause of the price but I will not be purchasing anymore of this stuff. I don’t like fake sweetener taste
Winton
. I just recently started truck driving in which my shift starts at midnight. I decided to try these just to keep my nutrients. I only bought them for the price - I had no idea what to expect. Well these are awesome. The taste isn’t bad for a replacement shake but more importantly they fill me up! I’ll drink one at 4:30 AM and I’m not hungry all day. Then I drink another between 3:00 and 5:00 PM. The crazy part is I can’t finish a whole meal now. In fact I look at food and my stomach turns most of the time. I know it’s unhealthy, but often times I will only eat solid foods once every 2-3 days. Between the drink filling me up and being tired, I just don’t have the appetite. Great product!!!
Toronto, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are good when you haven't eaten and are on the go so you need something quick to grab. Easy to open flavor is a bit chalky but you tend to get over it after a few of them. I usually grab it for breakfast or snack if I dont eat anything later in the day.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,280 reviews
Equate Creamy Milk Chocolate Ultra Weight Loss Shake uploaded by Amber M.
This was actually a decent shake compared to Adkins. It had a really good flavor and wasn’t chalky like I had expected. It was actually pretty good and I would like to have it again. I compared this to Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Delight Nutritional Shakes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...