BY EQUATE #9 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Keep your vanity or medicine kit well stocked with this 300-count pack of Equate Cotton Swabs. This product is made with 100-percent cotton. It is gentle and safe for a wide variety of uses for the home, baby care, healthcare and more. These plastic... see more...

• If I can't stick these in my ear, how do I clean them??2 Answers
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Equate Cotton Swabs more...
My husband went to store and phoned to see if I needed anything? I told him yes to grab some q-tips. This is what he came home with. I’m pretty sure it was because of price difference. These are ok for a quick wiping of a makeup mistake with mascara or liner. They are not the best for any kind of ear maintenance. They do not have enough cotton on them and once inside the ear canal they can be very dangerous. I have a habit after washing my hair in the shower I like to wash my ears out to get any access of shampoo/conditioner etc out of my ear canals. I follow up by placing a q-tip inside ever so lightly and try and pick up debris and wax. These equate cotton swabs are very dangerous to do that. They are too thin on the edge and they slip too far down and hit the inner ear. Very dangerous don’t put them in your ears.
Kara D.
Although I can't really recall a bad experience with any cotton swabs (maybe because I mostly use Equate brand), these have never failed me. Equate is a very well known household brand in my mind and I enjoy their products. Although you are NOT supposed to insert and put cotton swabs in your ears, even though we all do, I do gently use these to clean my ears after showering.

NEVER fully insert one into your ear. I mainly use it to dry the inside of my ear(s) when there is water in them after showering. They are super cheap and easy to find in any store. They come in a huge pack that probably lasts me an entire year.

10/10 recommend.
Kendra F.
Indiana, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I've tried several different brands and these are by far the best. The cotton stays on, each cotton blob is equal thickness, you don't feel the stick underneath, and the stick doesn't easily bend. I've always used them after I shower but over the last few months I've also been using then to clean up my makeup. If I've smudged my eyeliner or eyeshadow, I'll dampen the cotton and it cleans it right up. I'll even use it to get excess mascara off my eyelids or nose, if I accidentally poked it while applying to my eyelashes.
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Equate cotton swabs they get the job done but they do bend on you whenever you're trying to get in there and get the wax out ER are you trying to press down and get some of the fingernail polish off or do other crafts with them they tend to bend a little bit more than the higher price ones but for cheap ones I would recommend it
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Cotton swabs are essential in my everyday routine.  From cleaning my ears to cleaning up my makeup.  These are good for the price.  They hold up and don't break and enough cotton on each end to get my ears clean. If you are trying to save money and don't want to buy name brand this is the brand to go with.
Kristen D.
Saugus
I've bought these a few times there pretty affordable, packaging is good. They are soft, and work well. They do sometimes fall apart a bit, cotton unravels a little or sticks are a little flimsy, it's not all the time just once and a while. But overall good product, will use again and would recommend!
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Generally i like a lot of equate products, but these cotton swabs are kind of terrible in my opinion. The cotton comes off way too easily, which can be really bad if you're using them in your ears. They also have a tendency to bend in half when you use them with any sort of pressure. Will not buy again.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband always buys this Walmart brand and honestly I’m not the biggest fan. They are pretty flimsy which I do not like however they do get the job done with a little extra work. I would not prefer this brand for myself and would rather spend a couple more dollars to get a more sturdy product.
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cotton Swabs more...
I like these cotton swabs because they are affordable and you get a lot for the price, they’re super easy to use and small so they easily fit inside the ear and don’t hurt at all, they’re gentle and easy to use, i definitely recommend these if you’re looking for something gentle and affordable.
Colie W.
Bulan , KY
This product is great, I can’t tell any difference in the high dollar cotton swabs and these?? The equate brand is just the same the only difference that I can seem to find would actually be in the price!! Equate has got the bet to death in that area! So I would definitely give the equate brand a 10 on all there products not just the swabs because all there products are up to par and the price in amazon!!💋🧚‍♀️
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
If I can't stick these in my ear, how do I clean them??