Equate Cool Moisture Body Wash, 24 fl oz

by Equate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Cool Moisture Body Wash, 24 fl oz!
Auburn, WA
This body wash is awesome. I’ve been using/repurchasing it for over a year now and I still like it. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Along with that it’s very affordable and honestly the size is big and worth your money [product:equate-cool-moisture-body-wash,-24-fl-oz]
Dinuba
The smell of this is amazing! Its very comparable to the dove and way cheaper. I also find that the smell stays throughout the days even after rinsing it off in the shower. Doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling greasy. Would recommend!!
clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually like this soap way more than dove, I feel as if it lasts longer, It does smell better, as well as a few dollars cheaper. I don't normally use the equal brand but will be using this product for a while! I like it alot and would highly recommend it.
Lexington, IN
My husband bought this cause it's cheaper then dove and the others. He loves it bought the 2pack and seemed to be his go to. Doesnt break him out and make skin soft
I bought this because it compared itself to Dove; it didn't. The scent was nice, but it lacked the lathering and moisturizing components that Dove delivers. It's not even priced that must less... Needless to say, I won't be buying this store brand again.
Did not like the smell of this body wash at all. It does the job, but I don’t want to use it because of the smell. I thought it would be similar to the dove go fresh cool moisture soap that I love, and it wasn’t.
Lexington , GA
I actually prefer this body wash to Dove’s cucumber body wash. Overall, it’s just better to me than Dove’s. It makes me feel clean and hydrated while being cheaper than that of the more known brands.
At first I was upset bc it was generic. But wow the scent is so beautiful. It's pretty and the color and feel of this body wash is so creamy and feels so rich. We will buy this again.
Kennewick, WA
It is so affordable and smells like a dream however it doesn’t have enough oz in the bottle I am completely in love with it! And if you purchase in the twin pack it is only about 5 dollars for both! I would recommend.
Coralville, IA
Like this body wash. Very comparable to dove. Basically the same just the Wal-Mart brand. Suds greatly, leaves my skin a little dry if I use too much but I am a frequent buyer of this product

Looking for your answer?