Equate Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement uploaded by Nka k.Equate Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement uploaded by Cynthia H.

BY EQUATE #87 in Multivitamins

Equate Complete Multivitamin Dietary Supplement, 200ct: Small tablet Balanced multivitamin/multimineral A thru Z 200 count see more...

• I have been looking for a vitamin to take. Anyone recomme...2 Answers
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take the Multivitamin supplements every morning with my coffee ☕️
I like buying my vitamins from Walmart because they have the best prices.
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Cynthia H.
First off I am not a regular vitamin or pill taker but I thought why not start since I am in my early twenties and you can not have too much vitamins. I'm not going to say I notice any energy booster or anything like that but if you have acne or have any problem with your skin then I really recommend in some sort of multi-vitamin pills. I've been taking these for about a month-and-a-half and I've noticed my skin clear up a lot. I'm not going to say my skin is completely clear and I still have occasional break out with but I've noticed that I don't have as much. Really really recommend and I will repurchase. Also price is really good even though it is a Walmart brand. You get 200 tablets about $8.
Yvonne L.
El Paso, TX
I started taking vitamins a couple months back, I bought centrum but I would get headaches, so i stopped taking them. I decided to try this particular walmart brand since i heard good things about it but I get the womens and i must admit I don't feel as tired throughout the day even if I sleep late the night before and no more headaches. I would recommend this product.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've noticed such an amazing amount of improvement in not just my overall health but also my appearance and energy! Before trying this one I felt chronically sluggish and have had migraines for almost the entirety of my life but this product changed all of that for me not to mention it was a beyond affordable price! Win, win!
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great price for a multivitamin!! They work great. I wanted to start taking vitamins to be healthier and someone recommended this brand because they're cheap and get the job done.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a bit apprehensive when trying these because it seems any store brand vitamin has a very strong smell, and the iron is not good quality. These are completely opposite! They are definitely comparable to any name grand multi vitamin I've ever tried and way less expensive. Definitely recommend these !
Alyssa C.
Been using these everyday for the past 3 years and I can tell when I go without them. These definitely have made an improvment in my health!
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although this vitamin smells odd , it does contain a lot of good things for your body and is an affordable option instead of some other brand name vitamins
Kelly S.
Middleburg, FL
I have been looking for a vitamin to take. Anyone recommend this one?