Equate Coconut Milk & Jasmine Body Wash, 24 fl oz uploaded by Sarita T.

BY EQUATE

Equate Coconut Milk & Jasmine Body Wash, 24 fl oz
  • "I absolutely love this stuff! it's compared to Dove's purely pampering nourishing body wash. I myself have used the dove product before and this one is so much like it it's unreal. The sun is almost the same and the feeling that it leaves on your skin is also the same. Those always leaves you so silky soft and so does this one and when you're at a time in your life where you are pinching pennies this is the best product to get for your money." in 3 reviews
Shauna C.
I really love this because it smells so good and it feels like lotion on my skin instead of body wash. The price makes it perfect and it has the same stuff in it as the leading brand just cheaper
Amanda B.
Very smooth and creamy. Rinses off clean, and the smell is not too strong. Very good for the value, and is just as good as dove. Will buy again! It makes my skin feel very soft! I would highly recommend it!
Katherinne V.
This bodywash is my go to. I've used the dove one and they are basically the same . Save up some money and get it. You will not be disappointed. It leaves ur skin so soft and a hint of fragrance.
Tianne S.
Fairfield, WA
Alise S.
I just picked this up last week and I really like it. These are suppose to be replacements for the Dove body washes (I think) and they do well. They are just as nice quality wise, and it leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. I will continue to buy these in the future.
Rusti H.
I'm so tired of spending about $10 on dove body wash so I bought Walmart brand yesterday and I love it. It smells great and I feel just as moisturized and soft after using as I did with Dove. The best part is its only $3.97
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
I have been using this body wash for almost a year now and I will never go back to any other one. I love the smell and how it leaves my skin feeling soft. My whole household uses it now. It doesn't dry up my skin like most body wash do. I will definitely will continue to use it and recommend to everyone.
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
I LOVE this body wash. It's very foamy and smells wonderful. It also is super affordable. I've never had this great of a body wash, and I don't even have to use that much product!
Rebecca C.
Toledo, OH
Este aroma siempre me ha gustado mucho. La piel sigue oliendo muy bien aún después de que pasó tiempo de haberte bañado. Precio muy accesible y buena calidad.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I love there version of doves body wash it is really moisturizing and smells so good and the price I just can't say enough about how inexpensive it is love it