BY EQUATE

Penetrates deeply to smooth rough, dry skin Gives skin essential moisture to leave it feeling healthy and smooth Rich cocoa butter insures even skin tone see more...

Equate Cocoa Butter Body Conditioning Lotion 10oz, Compare to Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion
Buy on Amazon
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I still felt ashy after using this product. However, it makes a good backup option ( you know when your good lotion runs out). I do not have very dry skin but I found myself having to reapply from time to time. The price point is good.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Equate moisture care is extremely similar to Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion. That is a mouth full and half the price. It soothes out my dry achy skin. It is a medium thick formula and rubs out easily.
Morgan F.
I'm not picky when it comes to lotion nor do I like spending lots of $$ on it. So I love this one! It works wonderfully at keeping my legs super moisturized. And doesn't cost me a pretty penny.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
I don’t mind buying off brand products but this one isn’t the best ones. It does somehow its job but it still not the great. It’s very watery and it doesn’t keep our body moist for a long time.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I'm not a HUGE cocoa butter scent lover however this one is a little more tolerable and the lotion is very hydrating and are able to only use a little. The ingredients are pretty decent and its very hydrating but comfortable.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love this product especially for my price. I use
it all over my both for healthy moisturized skin. It smells so good and will hold its own against any high end cocoa butter lotion. I would definitely recommend this.
Elle W.
This is just about the only Lotion I buy. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's not too heavy or greasy feeling. It moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling super soft.
Hannah A.
My dad is the one that really uses this lotion and I use it occasionally. It is a cheap, moisturizing lotion that does work and is not heavily scented. I prefer a lotion with more of a scent, but this is a decent lotion that has been repurchased at least 10 times. We always have this lotion around and I even use it on Dean. He has dry arms and legs. I put it on after his bath and in the morning, he has softer, smoother skin. I highly recommend and will continue to repurchase this lotion. I like that it is lightly scented and is unisex because of that. It doesn't bother Dean, who is sensitive to scents. Also, it is more moisturizing than Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. Go Figure!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is my new holy grail lotion. I used to use nothing but cocoa butter growing up until I started college and that's when I was turned on to Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. Seems like lately I've been forgetting to really moisturize and take care of my whole body so I went into Walmart looking for some cocoa butter and found this for only 97 cents! The smell isn't overpowering at all and it's extremely moisturizing. I will continue to buy this product and I suggest everyone has a bottle of cocoa butter lotion in their bathroom!
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
This is a great affordable alternative to the Vaseline cocoa butter body lotion. I believe they sell this exclusively at Walmart stores. As the bottle states, this formula is not greasy and super moisturizing. I find that it glides very smoothly on my skin and it never feels sticky or tacky. Also a little goes a long way!
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
I have really dry skin especially in the winter time. What are your recommendation on this product, did it help you out?
Abigail F.
Does this have any kind of smell
christine c.
Does this work for dry skin good?
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is it ok seems a lot of walmarts brand so far works really good going to try this
Shannon c.
Who loves this for soft skin and amazing smell?