BY EQUATE

Penetrates deeply to smooth rough, dry skin Gives skin essential moisture to leave it feeling healthy and smooth Rich cocoa butter insures even skin tone see more...

Equate Cocoa Butter Body Conditioning Lotion 10oz, Compare to Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion
Buy on Amazon
  • "Lotion works wonderful for individuals who have dry skin. It's non-greasy having you feel real smooth and I love the smell of cocoa butter." in 20 reviews
  • "Lotion works wonderful for individuals who have dry skin. It's non-greasy having you feel real smooth and I love the smell of cocoa butter." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a great, affordable lotion that is safe for sensitive skin and smells nice!" in 4 reviews
Izzy S.
Huntington
This is the best lotion I have ever used! It is super affordable, high quality, and smells yummy! I have very sensitive skin, and asthma, so scented products are tricky for me. But this lotion smells so good! And it hydrates well, without being greasy! It just feels and smells amazing.
I've not tried the name brand, but I am COMPLETELY satisfied with Equate's lotion.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Equate moisture care is extremely similar to Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion. That is a mouth full and half the price. It soothes out my dry achy skin. It is a medium thick formula and rubs out easily.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
I don’t mind buying off brand products but this one isn’t the best ones. It does somehow its job but it still not the great. It’s very watery and it doesn’t keep our body moist for a long time.
Kylie M.
Big fan of this body lotion. It is so cheap at Walmart that you can’t beat it. Keeps my skin hydrated for the entire day and smells very nice. Better than the Vaseline brand in my opinion.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I still felt ashy after using this product. However, it makes a good backup option ( you know when your good lotion runs out). I do not have very dry skin but I found myself having to reapply from time to time. The price point is good.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I'm not a HUGE cocoa butter scent lover however this one is a little more tolerable and the lotion is very hydrating and are able to only use a little. The ingredients are pretty decent and its very hydrating but comfortable.
Morgan F.
I'm not picky when it comes to lotion nor do I like spending lots of $$ on it. So I love this one! It works wonderfully at keeping my legs super moisturized. And doesn't cost me a pretty penny.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love this product especially for my price. I use
it all over my both for healthy moisturized skin. It smells so good and will hold its own against any high end cocoa butter lotion. I would definitely recommend this.
Elle W.
This is just about the only Lotion I buy. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's not too heavy or greasy feeling. It moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling super soft.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I really like this body lotion, it has an amazing scent , I bought it at Walmart, it is gentle & it has very nice packaging, my skin feels so smooth after I use it , yes I would most definitely recommend it 💕
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
I have really dry skin especially in the winter time. What are your recommendation on this product, did it help you out?
Abigail F.
Does this have any kind of smell
christine c.
Does this work for dry skin good?
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is it ok seems a lot of walmarts brand so far works really good going to try this
Shannon c.
Who loves this for soft skin and amazing smell?