BY EQUATE

Penetrates deeply to smooth rough, dry skin Gives skin essential moisture to leave it feeling healthy and smooth Rich cocoa butter insures even skin tone see more...

Equate Cocoa Butter Body Conditioning Lotion 10oz, Compare to Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion
  • "Lotion works wonderful for individuals who have dry skin. It's non-greasy having you feel real smooth and I love the smell of cocoa butter." in 20 reviews
  • "This is a great, affordable lotion that is safe for sensitive skin and smells nice!" in 4 reviews
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Equate moisture care is extremely similar to Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion. That is a mouth full and half the price. It soothes out my dry achy skin. It is a medium thick formula and rubs out easily.
Jasmine H.
Lenoir City, TN
Left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Used the product twice daily or whenever needed. Only thing I didn’t like is that it did start to feel sticky by the end of the day. I would definitely buy again
Izzy S.
Huntington
This is the best lotion I have ever used! It is super affordable, high quality, and smells yummy! I have very sensitive skin, and asthma, so scented products are tricky for me. But this lotion smells so good! And it hydrates well, without being greasy! It just feels and smells amazing.
I've not tried the name brand, but I am COMPLETELY satisfied with Equate's lotion.
Thalita V.
I don’t mind buying off brand products but this one isn’t the best ones. It does somehow its job but it still not the great. It’s very watery and it doesn’t keep our body moist for a long time.
Lindsay L.
Sumter, SC
Love the smell of this lotion and how it makes my skin feel. It’s the same as the coca butter by palmers, but at a better price point. Love this stuff and would highly recommend it. It keeps my skin super soft.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I still felt ashy after using this product. However, it makes a good backup option ( you know when your good lotion runs out). I do not have very dry skin but I found myself having to reapply from time to time. The price point is good.
Emily H.
Iaeger
Favorite lotion of all time! Deep nourishing, and yummy smell, great feeling and not greasy! My whole family uses it! I have very sensitive skin and it hydrated but doesn’t break me out! It helps with my eczema spots a lot too!
Jude K.
Cocoa butter is always my go to. Equate a.k.a great value makes it no different. It's just as amazing as all the name brands. The smell, the softness of your skin afterwards, the way it helps hyrdate your skin! Recommend.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
This lotion has been amazing! It leave my skin feeling so soft and it smells amazing! Best part is it is only 99 cents and works just like other brands. I actually just got my best friend hooked on it!
Morgan F.
I'm not picky when it comes to lotion nor do I like spending lots of $$ on it. So I love this one! It works wonderfully at keeping my legs super moisturized. And doesn't cost me a pretty penny.
Lorena G.
N Salt Lake, UT
I have really dry skin especially in the winter time. What are your recommendation on this product, did it help you out?
Hollie Jas M.
hull
I have eczema prone skin so using lotions makes it come out! Would this be good for people like me?
Abigail F.
Does this have any kind of smell
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is it ok seems a lot of walmarts brand so far works really good going to try this
Shannon c.
Who loves this for soft skin and amazing smell?

Amazon