Equate Clearlax Laxative Solution uploaded by Chatel P.

BY EQUATE

Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) Generally produces a bowel movement in one to three days Original prescription strength Softens stool see more...

Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works but takes a while.... ugh like 5 hours. I couldn’t believe how long it was taking. I also followed directions and had taken what it said. So I was confused. I would recommend if there isn’t regular miralax.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works well and is just as good as the leading name brand at a much lower cost. When I need to buy this type of product this is the one I reach for. Save your money and buy this instead of the name brand.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great my doctor actually told to get this for good digestion or if I was constipated but this product worked real good and it's not that much money I would recommend this product
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good product. It works just as well as the name brand stuff and it has the same ingredients, all for alot less. Didn't cause cramps or uncomfortableness.
Jennifer F.
Clearlax definitely helps ease constipation without putting you on the toilet all day. It is fairly priced and works within 20 to 30 minutes.