Equate

Equate - ClearLax Laxative,...
119 Reviews
5 / 5
I have ulcerative colitis and the effectiveness is good no side affects really has a good price and you can buy one with no flavor or one with flavor I prefer the on with no flavor.
5 / 5
I have ulcerative colitis and unfortunately need some help with being g regular. I take this every night and it works just as well as name brand at a much cheaper price point. No taste, not “thick” or salty tasting, I honestly don’t mind it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Very Texture, cooking time is about as much 10min,flavour wise,packaging comfortable,versatility is moreimportant for the dish and texture is a great choice
5 / 5
I have been giving my disabled son this Equate ClearLax every two days for many years now. He is unable to have a bowel movement by himself and this laxative helps to soften his stool and makes it easier for him to defecate. The active ingredient in this laxative is polyethylene glycol 3350 which my son’s doctor recommended for him. It is an unflavored power that dissolves in any liquid making it easy to swallow. This laxative is sugar free and gluten free which I absolutely love, also, it is affordable compared to some other brands. Definitely recommend this product.
5 / 5
I buy this pretty frequently. It works just as well as it's name brand counterpart. It's odorless, tasteless and fully dissolves in your beverage. It's obviously more affordable than it's name brand counterpart, also.
5 / 5
This really helped me postpartum and I found that it didn't have a taste. I mixed it in Apple juice and it dissolved quickly and did the job. Price was also decent
5 / 5
This really helps me with all my stomach issues. Its really easy for me to become constipated so this laxative always helps me and leaves me feeling better.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
So after a few weeks of using this I noticed it was just blowing me up and it took longer for it to work. I usually use MiraLAX and it works really well but this one was cheaper but I would rather pay a couple extra bucks for the brand name on this product.
5 / 5
I have always suffered from constipation. This product is probably one of the best. It has no taste at all and it usually moves my bowels in an hour or so. You just fill the cap to the line and stir it in whatever you like to drink.
5 / 5
This is a very mild laxative works within 24 hours but I have double up on the dose and it has helped in a pinch. Needed a laxative after surgery… I should have started taking it right away to avoid discomfort… works well when taken daily when you have an issue