Equate - ClearLax Laxative, 17.9 Ounce, 30 Doses, Compare to MiraLAX uploaded by Victoria G.Equate - ClearLax Laxative, 17.9 Ounce, 30 Doses, Compare to MiraLAX uploaded by Harlow B.

BY EQUATE

Equate ClearLax, 17.9 oz. see more...

• Would this be a good way to lose a little weight. Would it be saf...15 Answers
  • How does this really fit in with fitness regimens? Does it help w...12 Answers
  • What age patients is this appropriate for?5 Answers
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Helps you go when you need the extra push. At a much better price than the competitor brands, it works just as well. My mother in law uses this for relief and she says that it works quickly to help relieve her the pain from constipation.
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Works really well, definitely helps you go when you need the extra help. Doesn't have a strong flavor and can easily be chugged without much effort, however it can be gritty at times and that was really my only turn off.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really good! In my opinion it does come with too much. I have never used all of the container before it goes bad but I only ever use this when I am taking a certain medication that stops me up. Other than that it works great
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My children were having some "bathroom issues" and their pediatrician recommended using this laxative. He said it is even gentle enough for them to use every day if need be. For a week or 2 we did use it everyday and now I just give it to them every few days to keep them regular!
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Yasss!
I have trouble pooping so I have to usually supplement alot of fiber into my diet..
But this.. this is the holy grail of poo.

It won't make you have the painful poos like most laxatives but it will help with regularity.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
My son had problems with constipation when he was younger. We had to use this on a regular basis. It kept him regular until he outgrew whatever was causing the constipation.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My urologist recommends I take this daily. I stir it into my coffee and it help me stay on track. It's gentle, it works with the water in your body, so your elimination is not forced and abrupt.
Bettie W.
This works really great The doctor recommended this for my child. Always put this in Juice and mix it up until it dissolved my children hasn't had any complaints.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We used to use this when my 9 year old was 4-5 having issues with constipation,, his doctor recommended Miralax and we've used both. It was hard to get him to drink anything that had this in it I even tried to put it in yogurt and stuff but be he always noticed the taste so for that reason I gave it 3 stars. I wish there was an easier version for kids, maybe a flavored one or a tablet they can chew. I think it may have helped if he would actually drink it.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I actually got this product for my toddler daughter who was having many issues with pooping. She would hold it in and not go, and as a result, she would be in a lot of pain. A doctor recommended this and it has been a life saver ever since. This is a miracle worker. It helped her go and she has been 100 percent better ever since. I tried many other things, but this was the only one that worked
Jay R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Would this be a good way to lose a little weight. Would it be safe to take all the time? Or would it be better to take in variations?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
How does this really fit in with fitness regimens? Does it help with weight loss or something?
Leslie K.
Hilliard, OH
What age patients is this appropriate for?