Equate - ClearLax Laxative, 17.9 Ounce, 30 Doses, Compare to MiraLAX uploaded by Victoria G.Equate - ClearLax Laxative, 17.9 Ounce, 30 Doses, Compare to MiraLAX uploaded by Harlow B.

BY EQUATE

Equate ClearLax, 17.9 oz. see more...

• Would this be a good way to lose a little weight. Would i...16 Answers
  • How does this really fit in with fitness regimens? Does i...12 Answers
  • What age patients is this appropriate for?7 Answers
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely disgusting. I’ve used many off brands of miralax and this time decided to use Walmart’s brand. Every other brand I used was tasteless. This tasted that chemicals or plastic in my mouth with a nauseating after taste. No thank you. It’s the same price as other off brand types from different stores I’d recommend trying another store before this because it’s definitely not tasteless and it also doesn’t dissolve completely. I had little chunks floating around. Never had that with other brands. Highly dissatisfied.
أينما ي.
San Diego
I purchased this product because I tend to get constipated quite a bit. It is generic for miralax the product was affordable and it met my expectations. I purchased the product from my local Walmart and overall I am pleased with the product it gets the job done and gives you a smooth and calming bowel movement unlike the average laxatives that run through you .Equate - ClearLax Laxative, 17.9 Ounce, 30 Doses, Compare to MiraLAX
Sara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since my gastric bypass I have been super irregular taking this product everyday and am now super regular. You do have to take it as directed by a Dr or as the bottle says. I know if I miss a dose my belly hurts and I have trouble but other time I miss and am fine. I think it depends on your belly to be honest and my anatomy is different since my bypass.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For a long time, I’ve had issues with irregularity and constipation. This product as popular as it is isn’t all that great for me personally. It worked really well by making my bowel movements more pleasant but it doesn’t improve my irregularity that much. Not only that, the product itself isn’t tasteless as it claims to be. The taste is almost inedible and difficult to disguise.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Really good! In my opinion it does come with too much. I have never used all of the container before it goes bad but I only ever use this when I am taking a certain medication that stops me up. Other than that it works great
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My children were having some "bathroom issues" and their pediatrician recommended using this laxative. He said it is even gentle enough for them to use every day if need be. For a week or 2 we did use it everyday and now I just give it to them every few days to keep them regular!
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Yasss!
I have trouble pooping so I have to usually supplement alot of fiber into my diet..
But this.. this is the holy grail of poo.

It won't make you have the painful poos like most laxatives but it will help with regularity.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Me and my dad use this because we tend to have stomach issues. It works as good as mirilax (not sure on spelling) and it’s a fraction of the cost. If you haven’t tried it you should. It had no taste and is a good alternative.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
My son had problems with constipation when he was younger. We had to use this on a regular basis. It kept him regular until he outgrew whatever was causing the constipation.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My urologist recommends I take this daily. I stir it into my coffee and it help me stay on track. It's gentle, it works with the water in your body, so your elimination is not forced and abrupt.
Jasmin R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Would this be a good way to lose a little weight. Would it be safe to take all the time? Or would it be better to take in variations?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
How does this really fit in with fitness regimens? Does it help with weight loss or something?
Leslie Y.
Hilliard, OH
What age patients is this appropriate for?