Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Keep this Equate Clear Liquid Hand Soap Refill in your home for use by the entire family. Just use it to refill soap dispensers in the bathroom, kitchen or laundry room. It washes away germs and bacteria. The moisturizing liquid hand soap is good for...
Photo (1)
Gemini M.
Gemini M.

Love love love the way this hand soap smells. It lathers nicely but does leave my hands a bit dry. Big bottle that lasts a long time when refilling small hand soap dispensers. Also love that it comes with an easy pour handle for less mess. Would definitely recommend.
Kazi D.
Kazi D.

I keep these in stock at work and at home. It is very affordable and I feel I can trust Equate as a brand. Some brands will sell you this big bottle and then it's runny and watered down. I do not find that issue with equate. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA

Good for refilling the little bottles. I always make sure I have one of these for backup to fill up when the little one gets empty.
scar z.
scar z.

Its perfect for refill of other little bottles, i like too much its smell and the consistent

Join Now