BeautyEquate
Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets

Equate Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets

by Equate

Equate Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes clean up the toughest messes without leaving a soapy or sticky residue. Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, Equate hypoallergenic wipes are great to use anywhere, anytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets!
Carmen O.
Philadelphia, PA
This product smell so good and clean almost everything because are moist. I used in my car every time because of the kids. They loved.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Equate Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by Courtney L.
These are cheap and get the job done. I keep mine at work. I would buy more expensive ones for my house.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
We have these around for my nieces that come to visit. They love the smell of these wipes and use this after they are done eating any meal.
Madison C.
Lynn Haven
This product is definitely a good one with everything going on this are a life saver they smell good and are good to use when coming out of a store or gas station
Jordan C.
Summerville, SC
Equate Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by Jordan C.
These hand wipes are good for in between hand cleaning. I have a little one and keeping hands clean are important. I use them daily. The quality of the wipe is great and it's not paper thin and the cleaning agent works wonders. I would recommend to anyone on the go or who has children.
Angela M.
Madison , MN
Love these! They are a generic brand but work fantastically! Also... when I’m done with the wipes, I let the container dry out and I use it for something else.
Mimi F.
Now that it is cold and flu season, I try to keep these in my bag or car all the times, They are great at home too, the are soft, don’t dry your skin out and smell heavenly! I would definitely recommend these!
Krobau O.
The Antibacterial Wipes are pretty decent. The pro is that it clears your hands. The con is it is very dry on your hands. Also it is very affordable not expensive at all. And do recommend it to you if you don't have or sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?