Equate Chocolate Royale Ultra Weight Loss Shakes uploaded by Heather C.

BY GENERIC

Equate Chocolate Royale Ultra Weight Loss Shakes: Delicious and convenient meal replacement 10g protein 5g fiber Gluten free*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Is this product like Slim-fast? How is the taste and is it worth...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I can't substitute a meal with this shake (I'd still be starving an hour later! LOL) but this is a great afternoon snack when I want something sweet and chocolaty. The calorie count is 180, and at least I'm getting some protein and vitamins with this, instead of noshing on a candy bar....Tastes just like the brand name, in my opinion, and tastes best if moved from the fridge to the freezer for 10 minutes or so to get it really cold!
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
These weight loss shakes are routinely on my weekly grocery list. It keeps hunger at bay as if I had eaten a fully balanced meal with under 200 calories! Most weight loss shakes have a slight "chalky" taste to it but Equate has got the chocolate taste down pat. They are in convenient bottles that have twist off lids, in case you need to finish some later, and come six to a pack. If you're looking for a delicious tasting shake to curb your appetite with low calories I would definitely recommend this brand!
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
These are great! I drink this for breakfast & it ties me over. I used to skip breakfast completely. I can easily substitute a meal for one of these. They are affordable & work! The taste is great. I personally LOVE the chocolate 🍫
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't use these to lose weight. I actually have a few conditions that make eating difficult. Sometimes I'm placed on a liquid only diet. I love these because they taste good, give me a ton of vitamins and minerals that I desperately need, and aren't loaded with an unnecessary amount of fat and sugar like most meal replacement shakes are. They're easier on my stomach than Ensure and Boost, and are definitely more affordable.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I was so shocked by how amazing this tastes and it's a huge serving size for such a great price. I drink two a day, then one 500 calorie meal as well as fruits and veggie snacks throughout the day and I have no cravings and I'm losing weight. I go to the gym about 4 times a week, but with the meal replacement shake, I'm lose two times what I was losing before.
Stephanie  P.
I'm not a fan of this flavor, but I feel that if used as a substitute for an actual meal then I'm sure weight loss could be achieved with exercise.
Paula C.
Johnson City, TN
These are pleasing, and very much like the name brand shakes. Using the diet plan enclosed, I don't know if just this shake would be enough for a meal, more like a tasty treat.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love the chocolaty taste of this shake this one reminds me of chocolate milk more than the other chocolate one. Which isnt as good in my opinion. I get mine at wal mart for $5.42 for 6 bottles that 11 fl oz. Which i think is a pretty good deal. It keeps me feeling full for a few hrs so i don't snack or eat during that time. I usually have mine for breakfast since i eat lunch at 11. So it works out best for me. Plus i have actually lost 40lbs by drinking this and all i do is walk a few miles a day!
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Is this product like Slim-fast? How is the taste and is it worth buying?