Equate Chocolate Nutritional Shakes

by Equate

Equate Chocolate Nutritional Shakes: 250 calories Excellent source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals Suitable for lactose intolerance Ready to drink Easy to open Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Chocolate Nutritional Shakes!
Mineral Wells, WV
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
No Special Diet / Medium
This big pack of the shakes is such a great buy it’s a lot of shakes for about $14. They taste great not chalky at all and help ensure you’re getting all the nutrients you may be missing out on.
No Special Diet / Medium
Arbuckle, CA
These are really good for a store brand. I recommend that you keep them very cold for taste we use them when the kids are sick and don't want to eat
Sugar Free / Medium
Drink this every morning as a breakfast. Great taste. Great price. Usually after drinking one I am good to go for about 5 hours.
Nut Free, Low Carb / Medium