BY GENERIC

Equate Chocolate Nutritional Shake Plus: Delicious, balanced nutrition that helps promote active lifestyles Plus calorie formulation to help achieve and maintain a healthy weight Excellent source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals Suitable for lactose intolerance Gluten free Easy to open Includes easy-to-drink straw see more...

Madison E.
Vero Beach, FL
I love these shakes, i like taking them to school with me in the morning and not feeling that hungry when lunch time comes around. It has a stronger taste than other brands, but who doesn't love chocolate?? I am completely satisfied and feel 100 times better.
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
I love these sorts of shakes! This Walmart version is no different. The chocolate flavor is my favorite for getting some extra vitamins and minerals in my diet.
Moniquea A.
Fort Worth, TX
Its a little gritty. A great way to get the nutrients that you need. But they are also overly sweetened
Madison E.
Vero Beach, FL
do they make you feel a lot better? im only on my first one