BY GENERIC #94 in Nutritional Drinks

Equate Chocolate Nutritional Shake: Delicious, balanced nutrition that helps promote active lifestyles Excellent source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals Suitable for those with lactose intolerance Gluten free Easy to open Includes easy-to-drink straw see more...

Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink these daily they really help fill in gaps. As a busy mom that had a history with eating disorders these shakes help me to get all my nutrients I may be missing by not eating enough. I also have a throat problem that often makes eating a chore so these help keep me on track
Raelynn L.
I have always drank their other shakes in the past, but recently I switched to the Nutritional Shake. I am working on cutting out as much dairy products as I can and these shakes labeled "suitable for lactose intolerance" were just perfect. They don't taste bad at all, very "chocolatey" and yummy! But you need them to be really really cold. I wish they were in the cans in a larger pack like the other kinds. The strawberry isn't really good, I would get the Special K strawberry ones if you would rather have strawberry, if you are allowed milk products. Those taste just like a strawberry shake! These shakes though are yummy and a quick drink to give you a boost. I have always hated the prices of these drinks though or any weight/nutrition drinks in general.
Jacklyn R.
These taste good and keep me from being hungry when there is no time to eat. While I do like them, they seem a bit to thin in flavor almost like there is a bit too much water, especially compared to my favorite ensure but they are cheaper so when I'm low on cash these are a good alternative.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Love these. Great for an on the go breakfast or quick lunch. I think the taste is very similar to the slimfast or boost shakes. These always seem to be noticeably cheaper which I why I tend to leave towards these.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
I have been drinking at least one a day for several years. According go to my Drs these shakes are what are keeping my system half way normal since I go thru phases where I don't eat fir long periods.
Stephanie  P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are ok. I use to use them for a pre workout small snack, but the chocolate didn't taste good. Plus I was hungry anyways after working out. I guess they are good in a pinch, but not something I invest in.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I drink one of these everyday for breakfast along with a protein bar. I actually think they taste a lot better than slim fast shakes
Cecilia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cheaper alternative to other shakes. You can find it at Walmart. The chocolate taste is not overwhelming.
Jessica W.
Pretty good flavoring. Almost as good as the Boost drinks so if you're wanting a bit cheaper of an option I suggest these ones!