HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsEquate
Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement

Equate Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement

by Equate

Equate Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement shake has 22% more protein than the Regular Equate Meal Replacement. • 12 g Protein • 225 Calories • 25 Vitamins and Minerals • Artificial Flavours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement!
Rivera H.
William's Lake
These taste like rich chocolate milk. Cold from the fridge is the recommend way to drink it. I'd totally stand by that. I broke my leg and it's not easy getting around. These are easy, healthy, and enjoyable. Totally buying more, and plus they come in different flavors.
Karan J.
Equate Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement has a good consistency that is not too thick and not too thin. It has a nice texture and doesn't feel sticky in my mouth while drinking it. It has a strong chocolate flavour and is filling. The only downfall is that I always want to brush my teeth within about 5 minutes of drinking it.

Looking for your answer?