Equate Children's Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid Bubble Gum Flavor Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever 4 Oz uploaded by Brittany B.Equate Children's Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid Bubble Gum Flavor Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever 4 Oz uploaded by Emily M.Equate Children's Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid Bubble Gum Flavor Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever 4 Oz uploaded by Britknie K.

BY EQUATE

Equate Children's Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid: Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Alcohol Free, Ibuprofen Free, Aspirin Free Ages 2-11 Bubble gum flavor see more...

• Who else can hardly find this flavor at Wal-Mart? It's us...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This handles my daughters fevers very well. This is a great pain reliever for her and we use this often. I highly recommend. Also, she don’t mind the flavor of this so that’s a plus too.
Elizabeth J.
Salem
I love the equate medicines! I love that they offer flavors that my kids don't mind swallowing and that they are much more affordable. We use it probably a couple times a month and get it from Walmart. It works just a well as name brand, so we're very happy with it.
April H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is a must have in our medicine cabinet. This product is just as effective as the name brand but is about four dollars cheaper in price. 10 out of 10 would recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
Day S.
It does the job and I think it taste good! When my son is sick this pain and fever reliever never fails! I try to use it the least possible but when I use it normally the fever goes always fast!
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
Now I know I'm pretty much almost an adult and should be using adult pain killers but I don't. I can't handle taking caplet, capsules, or tablets, I hate swallowing them, especially if it's two. I recently started on a childerens oral liquid pain reliever for pain in the stomach. It don't help lots but helps enough for me to ignore it or sleep which is what I'm currently looking for. This is a walmart brand product but it works. The flavor is good and if I need I'll take 2 TBSP-3 TBSP at a time up to two times in 24 hours. But honestly 1 1/2 TBSP works okay. It tastes really good unlike others. I love this product and I always purchase the twin pack. Really well priced as well. Still looking but I think this is a product I'm gonna continue going back to. Works and is recommended even for adults! Works with my frequent fevers as well. 👍👍👍
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is pretty great for teething and sick kiddos to kick fevers. I havent had any issues with this equate pain and fever reducer like not reducing fevers or pain
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this one desperate night my child was sick and I didn't have enough to buy Tylenol or Advil. I was not skeptical of the power of this medicine because Equate has quality products. Even the active ingredients are the same when compared to your favorite leading brands. My children really enjoyed the flavor too. Definitely a good buy.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Same active ingredients as name brand Children's Tylenol for a lower price. If your child doesn't take oral medication well this may be the trick to get them to take it, bubble gum candy flavor. Reduces fever and aches and pains. Sold at Walmart for under $3.
Kristi S.
Perryville, MO
We just can't make it through without this stuff! 3 little girls who are always bumping into things or falling down need a little pain relief from time to time. Plus, school has started, so bring on the illnesses with fevers... Our girls never fight when it's time to take this med... They know the taste is pretty good!
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
Quality product at a fraction of the name brands cost! Same quality ingredients as well. Don't pay more for the same thing. My kids enjoy the flavor and relief it provides too.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else can hardly find this flavor at Wal-Mart? It's usually always sold out.