Equate Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies uploaded by Maria M.Equate Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies uploaded by Alex M.

BY GENERIC

Equate Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: Natural fruit flavors Great tasting Contains no wheat (gluten), milk, eggs, peanuts or soy see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My children were taking a brand name vitamin but when I was at Walmart I noticed these vitamins and I was comparing them to the ones my children were taking and I noticed these were just as healthy for them. So I switched to these and my children love the flavor plus I get to save a few bucks and I'm happy they are still getting all the vitamins and minerals to keep them happy and healthy. They also contain no wheat (gluten), milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. My children ask for these vitamins everyday!
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
These are a good product. They do just what they are suppose to do. My daughter thinks they taste good. They are very affordable. My daughter seems to have a good amount of energy when she takes. Will buy again.
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great little gummy vitamins we give my daughter daily. 190 gummies for a great price, definitely met my expectations. I will be buying these again as soon as these run out. Also I recommend them to other families with kids.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I used to eat those vitamins as a child and they are extremely good for you to take.