BY WALMART

4 oz berry burst cold and fever medication see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
This stuff seems to work pretty well on my 5 year old. Shes had a cough and congestion and this stuff will calm it all down and help her to get through her tough kindergarten life. I really like it because it works well and its not as pricey as the name brand
Jessica H.
Converse
Worked great for my children when they were sick. I use it when needed for my two daughters to feel better. Very affordable especially for a family of  four on a budget. Yes it worked well for my two children. Yes I was satisfied with this product.
Mary C.
Chinle, AZ
This is my go to medicine for my 2 kids when they get a cold. They love the taste and it helps them with cough, clears stuffy nose and makes them feel like themselves. I love that its not as expensive as major brands but still works just as great.
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
It was a very good price and it works well! The packaging is cute ! It’s very durable ! It comes with a measuring cup ! My kids love the taste so it’s not tarty tasting and I use it every time I run out ! I would defiantly and will purchase it again ! I love it
Amber W.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love walmart for their equate brand products. Its very nice and convenient to have a store that sells the same exact product for cheaper because your not just paying for the brand name to be on the product. This equate childrens multi-symptom cough and cold is all i use for my 3 year old. Its got all the same ingredient as the name brand product and works just as well if not better. Plus it saves you a few extra bucks to use on something else. Love love love this stuff.
Jordan H.
Denver
Work really well as brand name, the same if not better my son never complains about taste if he starts feeling bad he actually come and asks for medicine which is in heard of would use again and recommend to others price is always right!
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
My local Walmart was out of all the other medicine Brands is was only one left so I got it and actually works for amazing my niece is sick and stuck up her Kohl's in less than 2 days and she felt amazing and was back outside playing
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
I used this stuff as a kid and helped me with all my cold and cough symptoms and now my sisters using it too.
It’s a Walmart generic brand which is a little less pricey than the other stuff, but it does it’s job and for less $ 👌🏽👍🏽
Racheal P.
Spokane
This product has worked for many in my family and in my opinion its better than other brands because of how fast it works and thats what I always look for in all medicines that I buy which is why I buy them from Wal-Mart.
Nic B.
Equate is quickly becoming my go to brand. You get the same great quality products without paying for the brand name prices. Not to mention the taste of this product made it easier for my young daughter to take her meds.