BY WALMART

4 oz berry burst cold and fever medication see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
I found this medicine to help with my daughter's cold symptoms bUT it seemed to wear off quite quickly. She could only have a dose every 6 hours, I think, but her cough would be back much sooner than that. I don't recommend this product for severe colds or if your child needs more than just 1 to 2 hours of relieve.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I use this product on my children when they run a fever. It works to bring it down fast and the kids seem to like that flavor. It’s a product I can rely on that’s inexpensive. I always buy this at Walmart! Highly recommended to parents whose children are sick and in need of a fever reducer.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I use this brand of tylenol for my children All the time! Generic brand if tylenol works just as great as the regular brand. You just are paying less for it! It neetanny expectations and then some. I would definitely recommend to others in need of great medicine for their kids.
Anissa R.
Artesia
Works fast and just as good as a name brand product. I purchased this at walmart which made it a quick pick up. Very affordable especially for how long it last. Definitely did the job and didn't have to follow up with another product. I would definitely purchase again!
Jaime F.
Whitinsville, MA
I don't know why people would buy the name brand of any product when Wal-Mart has equate! The price is always right and the product is just as good if not better than name brand. Why spend money you don't have to spend? I will always check the equate brand before name brand!
Maddie M.
This is the stuff that I used all the time when I was sick or had a runny nose as a kid. It helped a lot believe it or not. I even had to use it in some of my teenage years until I was about 15 because I couldn’t swallow a pill! Overall it tastes great. I would buy it again.
Rebecca L.
Yukon
This syrup works for about 1-2 hours and the wears off. I bought this at Walmart in the children's medicine section. It doesn't work as good as name brand kinds. I had to re-dose my daughter as soon as the time was up. I would recommend it if you needed something cheaper.
Meg W.
Linden
This is what we use. Works just as good as the regular brands for cheaper. When your kid isn't feeling well you use what's best for them when all else fails. I don't like using medicine,but when I do I usually go for generic unless its the all natural medicines.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This product is fantastic. It's a really great price for what you get . It's great quality , and super sought after. I would definitely recommend it to buy for yourself or even as a present. These go out of stock fast so you have to scoop it up while you can !
Amber O.
Southbridge
Love love love this Brand! It works wonders this time of year when my boys are sick. It is the exact same thing as the exspensive brand and work just as well for a lower price which is great this time of year! I was very satisfied with this choice in medicine.