BY WALMART

4 oz berry burst cold and fever medication see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savanah N.
Savanah N.
I gave this product to my little nephew when he was sick and he cleared up within a couple days!! I would always recommend to look at the dosage before giving this to any child, and pay close attention to how they feel after medication, but I noticed a huge improvement with my nephew's flu when he took this! I would recommend to any parents who are looking for a quick solution to a minor bug!
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Gladstone
One of the best working children's medicines that I have found so far. This is a very inexpensive but yet great working medicine for my children. Price is low, and it starts to work more quickly than some of the others that I have tried. The children also love the taste, and that is a number one priority for me. Will continue to use this one for a long time to come. Love It!
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
When my children get a cold and/or fever, this is what we buy first to try to get rid of the sickness before resorting to the doctor since we live so far away from everything. It usually works very well and very quickly! It is great priced also which is great for us because that means we can buy more than one and keep it on hand at all times!
Silver T.
Silver T.
Every parent is concerned about using safe and effective medicine for their little ones. I trust this brand , this brand is available at walmart and very affordable. When my little one is ill or running fever, a dose will fix him right up! I always try to stay stocked up on this product and would suggest this product to other parents.
BRENDA S.
BRENDA S.
Who doesn't love that equate brand . there are just some times that I don't have a whole lot of money to buy the big expensive brand. When my kids have fevers or are just not feeling well i buy this brand and it works just as great. If you look at the ingredients they are exactly the same AZ the big name brands, so kudos to equate.
Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.
This is one of the greatest medicine that I use for my three year old and five year old when they are very sick with a head cold or runny nose congestion or just fever this is a great medicine to have on hand when your child is not feeling well it works very well and I will also continue to use this medicine when it is needed.
Britt.😈 S.
Britt.😈 S.
Southern Pines
This medicine went to work right away. Its a great alternative because it isn't as pricey as other leading brands. Its really affordable, and it still get the job done. I would but this product again, because it doesn't break the bank and it has some of the same active ingredients as other leading brands.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Every time one of my children develop a cold or just have a runny nose, I turn to Equate.   It provides fast relief so they are up and going  faster than if I hadn't given them anything.   We use Equate twice or three times a year mainly in the late winter and early fall.
Tori A.
Tori A.
My 2 year old son hates taking medicine. When he's sick though of course I make him take it. I purchased this at Wal Mart in the baby department. I was worried he was gonna hate this flavor too but as picky as he is he actually loved it. It works extremely well and the price is very inexpensive
Carla T.
Carla T.
Ladson, SC
I used to stay away from store brand products, but after checking them out and asking pharmacist about them, they are just as good as the other brands, just cheaper.  The Equate Children's Multi-System Cold and Fever worked for my niece when she was here visiting.  She loved the flavor.  Did not complain about the taste at all and it helped with her fever and cold.