Equate Children's Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Oral Suspension, Berry Flavor 8 Oz

BY EQUATE

Equate Children's Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer has a fruity berry flavor that makes it easier for kids to take their medicine. For children ages 2 to 11, this Ibuprofen Oral Suspension temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel M.
Works just as good as the name brands. I always try and keep this in my medicine cabinet for my kids. Plus, you can't really beat the price which is nice for a family on a budget.
Mercedez J.
Great for the price. My children tend to like the flavors available and it gets the job done.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Kids get fevers its part of life! Love this stuff it is a staple supply in our house! Gets the job done and doesn't break the bank!
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
Used this for teething baby. Seemed to work also used it on my dogs
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
Used this when my Son's have high fevers. seems to help reduce the fever and get them to feeling better. The price isn't bad. Cheaper than most brands
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love equate products.I keep this at the house for my grandchildren when they come to stay.it works just as well as the other more expensive children's ibuprofen.I used it when my children were little.Great product
Karen B.
Adrian, MI
Same as the name brand with a better price. I always keep this in my first aid kit for fevers and ear infections.
Heather May S.
I love equate products. Just compare to namebrand and it is basically the same just half the price
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I love Equate products. They are a little cheaper then the 'name brand', but they get the job done just as well. definitely a must for parents.