Equate Children's Ibuprofen Bubble Gum 4 oz uploaded by Britknie K.

BY EQUATE

children ibuprofen see more...

Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep a pain reliever for my child in our cabinet. You never know when they will get a fever or headache. I was happy to see that I could buy this in the generic form. It is the same value as brand names, but more affordable! I always guy generic when I can.
Jessica H.
This works well to reduce fevers and help with teething pain. The only problem I have with it is trying to get my kids to take a liquid medicine. They always turn their heads and it makes a sticky mess everywhere. I've switched to the Equate chewables instead.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We keep ibuprofen as well as Motrin in our medicine cabinet at all times. You never know when your little one is going to spike a fever or get a cold.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
This is our go-to for he kiddos when they're sick.mthey don't really have a preference on flavors and happily take them all. We love the Equate brand for the price and Ibuprofen makes Tylenol look like a joke - it works so much better!
Becky W.
My daughter always took her amox. without a fight but getting her to advil was always a fight. Until this. The fact that this too tastes like bubblegum (or so she says) takes that fight away. Plus, can't beat how much cheaper this is over the real stuff.
Andrea C.
I really enjoy using this ibuprofen liquid medicine for my kids when they're sick!

It has an easy flavor kids do not mind taking, as you know that can be an issue when they're sick and grumpy!
Taryn W.
Bryan, OH
This product is a great alternative when tylenol isn't necessary or even when needing to alternate between the two! Works great for our kiddos!
Jennifer H.
The ingredients are similar to the brand name stuff. It work just as well and is less expensive. I really like it and I recommend it.
Sarah H.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great go-to product to keep in the cabinet at our house for fever, aches and pains. Both of my kids also like the flavor!
Holly  S.
I never pay full price for the name brand. This brand works great at a great price. My son's favorite is the grape flavored.