Equate Children's Ibuprofen Bubble Gum 4 oz uploaded by Britknie K.

BY EQUATE

children ibuprofen see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep a pain reliever for my child in our cabinet. You never know when they will get a fever or headache. I was happy to see that I could buy this in the generic form. It is the same value as brand names, but more affordable! I always guy generic when I can.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
This works well to reduce fevers and help with teething pain. The only problem I have with it is trying to get my kids to take a liquid medicine. They always turn their heads and it makes a sticky mess everywhere. I've switched to the Equate chewables instead.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We keep ibuprofen as well as Motrin in our medicine cabinet at all times. You never know when your little one is going to spike a fever or get a cold.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
This is our go-to for he kiddos when they're sick.mthey don't really have a preference on flavors and happily take them all. We love the Equate brand for the price and Ibuprofen makes Tylenol look like a joke - it works so much better!
Becky W.
Becky W.
My daughter always took her amox. without a fight but getting her to advil was always a fight. Until this. The fact that this too tastes like bubblegum (or so she says) takes that fight away. Plus, can't beat how much cheaper this is over the real stuff.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron , WI
Mega Parent Expert
I get this when my kids fever just won't break. It works great and is very compareable to other more expensive brands.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I really enjoy using this ibuprofen liquid medicine for my kids when they're sick!

It has an easy flavor kids do not mind taking, as you know that can be an issue when they're sick and grumpy!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I love this. I use it for my daughter all the time and it seems to (in time) always break the fever.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This works wonders for kids! I give it right before shots and it does wonders.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Millsboro, DE
This product is a great alternative when Tylenol isn't necessary. but most of all i love the price! cold season with a child on his second set of tubes you spend a lot on money