HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthEquate
Children's Daytime/Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Suspension, 4 Oz, 2 Pk

by Equate

Manage your little one's discomfort with the Equate Children's Daytime/Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold Relief. It comes with two options- one for use during the day and other for nighttime use (see dosage instructions). Enhanced with an appealing berry flavor, Equate Children's Cold syrup is made with the same active ingredients as Children's Mucinex. Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.

Assembled Product Weight: 0.5 POUNDS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.14 x 4.10 x 5.30 Inches

Age Group: Tween Child

Includes one 4 fl oz Daytime in Very Berry Flavor and one 4 fl oz Nighttime in Mixed Berry Flavor; Daytime for ages 4-12 years; Daytime relieves stuffy nose, soothes cough, relieves chest congestion and thins and loosens mucus; Nighttime for ages 6-12 years; Nighttime relieves headache and fever, soothes cough, relieves nasal congestion and relieves runny nose and sneezing; Pack of 2 Equate cold relief syrup

Form: Liquids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Children's Daytime/Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Suspension, 4 Oz, 2 Pk!
Anna P.
Pearsall, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This item was 6.97 it was next to the Musinex children medicine. Musinex was 15.00. Grabbed both brands they both had the same ingredients. So went ahead and bought equate brand. Everything seems to be working with my son. If it works and gets rid of all the gunk he has it will be a buy again.
Cassie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We keep this at my house and at the first sign the kids are getting sick we start giving it to them. Unless it's something worse it usually works. If not to the doctor we go. Price is probably the best part especially compared to other brands considering they have the same ingredients and amounts.
Jeremi P.
Ontario
Only thing i really use for my daughter, it works a little better than the name brand, could just be me. But its more affordable and my kids always get sick between pay days so it definitely helps when its a little more affordable.
Rose Q.
Yakima, WA
This product worked great for my daughter. It was so convenient to get both day and night medications in the same box.
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
Both products were a help to my boys when they were sick. It helped them suppress their cough and phlegm so they could sleep
Alyssa K.
Bloomfield
Works good and It is cheap too. This is the one I always get him when he is sick or has a stuffed nose. He usually goes to sleep I'm guessing because he can breathe through his nose better. Still takes awhile for his cold to go away but thats normal.
Angie H.
Rutland, MA
I suppose it gets the job done? It is always hard to tell if cold medicines actually work but the nighttime version does seem to help them sleep so that is worth it!
Jenna R.
HENDERSON, NV
I buy this for my son whenever he gets a cold. I like that you get a daytime and a nighttime medicine. It also lasts awhile. It really helps when he is sick and the nighttime one helps him sleep at night. It's also not super expensive either. I would recommend buying this for when your kid gets a cold.
Kayla E.
Terre Haute, IN
This product works just as good as the more expensive brand named cold medicines. The night time really helps my son sleep when he is congested and can't get comfortable.

Looking for your answer?