Equate Children's Complete Assorted Fruit Flavor Chewable Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement

BY EQUATE

20 nutrients see more...

Buy on Walmart
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves these and thinks they are candy so I have to hide them so he doesn't try to get into them. I wish the bottle was see-through though for my sake. Seeing how much I have left so I can make sure we don't run out. Usually his dad gives them to him and doesn't tell me when he is low.
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I prefer these even as an adult. I've compared other children's chewable multivitamins and this one offers the most amount of vitamins in one chewable. They have a chalky, sweet taste but nothing that would prevent you from eating one again. They are also competitive in price. Good vitamin.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I refuse to pay more for trendy Disney channel characters and overly expensive name brands. The Littles love the assorted fruit flavor chewables.