Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Pain & Fever ReliefWal-mart Store, Inc.

by Wal-mart Store, Inc.

Children Fever and Pain Releiver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Children's Cherry Pain & Fever Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Suspension Liquid, 4 fl oz!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Just as good as the name brand Tylenol pain and fever reducer. I like that it’s dye free and my kids don’t mind the cherry flavor.
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Good to help with pain and fevers. They are always good price. And work quick. Always keep them handy
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
I think I owned stock in this for 10 years. Definitely helped my kids and toddlers with all the illnesses and aches and pains.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
This product costs less than Tylenol and has the same active ingredients. I find it to provide relief just as well as Tylenol. I recommend this product to any parents who want to save some money but still help their children feel better.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Works just as good as the name brands and it cost about half the price. Again, I wish the ingredients were better but overall this is a good product at a great price point.
Melody M.
Gulfport, MS
Very cost conscious and compared to brand names offer the same relief. I love that I can stock up during cold and flu season without breaking the bank!
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Great for allergies and break outs. It is a drowsy medicine. I see relief within a couple uses.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Besides the taste, that I dislike. I don't think it's anything different from brand names. Recommend.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
this works just as well as the name brand tylenol for children. it is effective and my son is able to take it easily, so the flavor must not be too bad. i would definitely recommend this equate product as a more than sufficient, cheaper alternative to the actual name brand tylenol.
Lala A.
This is our go to medicine brand for any fever or aches and pins. It is ridiculously cheap in price and fast acting. My son is very picky with flavors but he loves the cherry or bubblegum flavors! I like that it works really quick so that he doesn’t have to suffer longer than necessary. We always buy the double pack to have one on hand at all times!

Looking for your answer?