Equate Children's Cherry Pain & Fever Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Suspension Liquid, 4 fl oz

BY WAL-MART STORE, INC.

Children Fever and Pain Releiver see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elisha M.
Ashland
I buy all my over the counter medicine from Walmart from vitamins to first aid kits I get it all from there I also get all of my prescriptions filled there as well.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I used to use this when my son was smaller. It does the trick for a fraction of the price of name such as Tylenol. All you have to do is look at the list of ingredients to see that they are Excatly the same thing. All you are paying for with the name brand on this is packaging
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
We've only had to use pain relievers a couple times in the past two years, but this has consistently worked, tastes good, so the little doesn't fight it, and is dye free just in case it gets on something, so there's no obvious spots or stains.
Christy D.
I highly recommend this product. There is very little difference between the name brand product and this product. I bought this product for a little less than $5.00 from Walmart and it was just as effective ast the pricier brands.
maggie r.
Cherry is the only flavor my kids will take with take with out a fight! And the store brand is just as effective as the name brand. Have always used store brand! Cheaper on cost but works the same!
Jordan C.
Edgewater
For all of our medicine needs when it comes to aspirin Tylenol or Ibuprofen cough drops we always go to Walmart and get their equate brand it's always just as good as the name brand
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I've Used This Brand Since My Daughter Started Teething & I Love It We Purchase The Adult One Also & Again Love Love Wal-Mart As You Can Find What Your Needing For Less
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I am a baby when it comes to cold medicine or pain relief so I always opt to getting kids stuff one because it taste yummy and 2 it works for me if I have to I do set my game up to nightqul but other then that this stuff is my go too.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a good alternative for those who don't want to pay for name brand fever medicine. But the taste is quite awful and it does not provide long-lasting medication.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
this works just as well as the name brand tylenol for children. it is effective and my son is able to take it easily, so the flavor must not be too bad. i would definitely recommend this equate product as a more than sufficient, cheaper alternative to the actual name brand tylenol.