Equate Children's Acetaminophen, Pain Relief, Ages 2-11, Grape Flavor, Oral Suspension, Liquid 4-oz

BY EQUATE

Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
My kids love the bubble gum flavor and I love the cheap alternative to over priced Tylenol. The children's is also the same solution as the infants so for the same price nearly you get over double the amount of medicine
linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
I always get this one when my kids are sick. It works great it doesn't taste too horroble and it works for the price. I'm all about saving money on items like this. It's good to stock up so the more I save the more I can stock up on first aid items and medicines.
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
Works like a charm! Apparently the flavor is not too bad, because my son takes it with no problem. We’ve used it for fevers and ear aches and he definitely gets relief.
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. I would much rather buy equate than tylenol. Saves me money. My son uses grape flavor for his migraines. Works great and no complaints of horrible taste
Brooke M.
This is the only children's fever and pain reducer medication that I use for my three children. It is not only affordable but it works very well compared to all the other name brand medications that are twice as expensive. I am only satisfied when I use this medication and I refused to pay the extra money for a more expensive brand so this is my go-to for sure!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
My kids seem to be hit and miss with this flavor. Product works as expected but they don't love the flavor of their stomach is upset at all. Price is great and we are repeat users of it.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch, MS
I always used this when my kids were little. They loved the grape flavor and I never had a problem getting them to take it. It worked really well on their fevers.
Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
This product works just as well as any other name brand comparable products. My daughter, who is very picky and hates medicine, loves taking this when she is sick. She thinks it tastes like candy! I will forever prefer to pay several dollars less than the name brand acetaminophen liquid!
Amanda R.
Springfield
I don' like giving the kids medicines but sometimes with growing pains or getting hurt it is necessary. It is more affordable compared to name brands and works just as well. My kids stop complaining about their aches and pains shortly after. I would definitely buy it again.
Carmen S.
Brawley, CA
I always have this in my cabinet for my babies in case of fever. Works well before shots to prevent fever and it is definitely a plus that the price is way better than other brands.