HealthWellnessEquate
Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray

Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray

by Equate

Temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation Instant relief of sore throat; mouth irritation

this product works good? Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray
How long does this product last for everyone else? It is cheap and works quickly, but for me, it doesn't last very long. 15-30 minutes at most.
Start your review of Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray!
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,183 reviews
Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray uploaded by Courtney S.
Equate brand sore throat spray really works well when your throat isn’t. It will help ease the pain of swallowing when you are sick.
Willow R.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The stuff is good for when you’re sick you know coughing up a lungs and helps soothe your throat‘s which is really nice that’s not like a terrible taste. Or maybe you use it as a throat spray before you get throat sprayed if you know what I mean just makes it a little Numb and a little fun. Good stuff man
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This helped my daughter the last time she had a pretty bad sore throat. She was having difficulty with the taste but after she got past that she was just fine and said it helped her a lot. Price is cheap and readily available.
Kimberly  P.
Grove City, PA
Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray uploaded by Kimberly  P.
This works just as well as the name brand products. Fast acting sore throat relief. I have used this with strep throat and it took the terrible pain away.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray uploaded by Cadesha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very good for sore throat or if you just need to soothe your throat from doing some much harsh coughing . It’s cherry flavor which isn’t that so good but if u like cherry flavor then u might love it . It really numbs your throat and after about 5 mins you should be feeling less pain in your throat
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very affordable and very helpful..This product has a nice flavor and a good numbing affect helps relieve sore throat pain
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,193 reviews
This stuff helps soothe my sore throat when  I got the flu last year so I could get some rest and relief.  It numbs the throat and tastes better than most sprays.  It did meets my expectations.  I would recommend it.  I would also say that it is less expensive than name brands and works just as well.
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had found out i had strep throat and had to take medicine but my throat was sore and i needed something to make it feel better and this made it better.
Amanda B.
Kelso
Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray uploaded by Amanda B.
This stuff is AMAZING and of course "cheaper than the name brand". Without it I wouldn't be able to handle this nasty bug I got. In comparison to the name brand, it's just as great! Overall, it definitely doesn't disappoint, I will grab it every time. Even tastes good.
Susan M.
Bristow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray uploaded by Susan M.
This stuff works great for a sore throat or a dry throat for those who snore. Great for kids that get sore throats as well .