BY EQUATE

Equate Calcium 600 + D Dietary Supplement 120 ct: 600mg calcium plus vitamin D 120 count see more...

• Will taking this take the place of having to drink milk or orange j...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this supplement works as a dietary substitution? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Mi madre ha usado este producto me ha comentado que va muy bien ....
Es muy bueno consumirlo después de los 30 años que nuestros huesos empiezan a descalcificarsen.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take this supplement every day and am highly satisfied with it. It's a well-priced product. It's important to get vitamin D at the same time as your calcium because they absorb better together. I would recommend this.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Again some of equate products are wonderful this is one of them I would definitely recommend this
Reba B.
Reba B.
Good product as far as I know. My mom and I both uses this brand and it seems to be working, especially during cold and flu season.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
The best I came across I was suffering from lack of calcium so I found this and worked great I recommend the price is great price.
Brenda U.
Brenda U.
Cicero, IL
This has helped me through my pregnancy.Calcium supplements, which many people consume hoping to ward off osteoporosis, may increase the risk of heart attack by as much as 30 percent, researchers reported Friday.

These tiny tablets which carry concentrated doses of calcium were also associated with higher incidences of stroke and death, but they were not statistically significant.
Orianna D.
Orianna D.
I used these for years and definitely saw s difference. I wasn't sick as much but, I was also taking other vitamins.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Does anyone know if this supplement works as a dietary substitution?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Will taking this take the place of having to drink milk or orange juice?