Equate Body Wash uploaded by Annie B.

BY EQUATE

Body wash 24 fl oz Gentle formula for sensitive skin see more...

Equate Body Wash
  • "Love this product, perfect for people with sensitive skin, keeps you skin moist, good price." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this its really good product and smells good very smooth i used this body wash i love this my favorite " in 6 reviews
  • "This is amazing for dry itchy skin. My whole family uses this all year around. Helps with my daughter's serve dry skin. " in 4 reviews
  • "this body wash is great if you or a member of your family has skin that is sensitive to chemicals or scents that can be found in the scented body washes. " in 4 reviews
  • "I would recommend this Wal-Mart brand because it's just as effective and useful as the high priced soaps for "sensitive" skins" in 1 review
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx
Worst one I've ever used!! I figured I'd give it a try since it's a little cheaper than Olay, and it was a huge mistake! The scent was ok, but the soap itself was so gross. It was slimy and didn't feel like it cleaned well at all. It slid around everywhere. I didn't care for it all. 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
This is the best price for an awesome product. I normally buy multiple bottles of this. One thing I would change is the consistency of the liquid. It is too runny and does not lather up like most body washes. But for the price, you can't beat it.
Bijul A.
Equate is that one brand I can really rely on for giving me a product worth more than what I paid for. I use equate when I am need of deep moisture for my skin and it never lets me down. My face gets especially dry in the winter which is when the product comes in real handy.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY
Smells great, very affordable. It is generic brand and I know some will only buy name brand items. I found that it works the same as the name brand. I did find other body washes that works better for my dry skin but it still works.
Janice E.
West Oneonta, NY
It doesn't lather like I would like it to and the scent isn't bad, but I like other body wash scents more. Since it doesn't lather that much, I find I use a lot more of the product than I should to get the sensation that I'm all soaped up and clean.
Nicole P.
Fontana, CA
Very cheap product that does the trick. I usually buy this when I'm on a budget compared to spending money on other products. It's a great value and it always helps me out and does the job so I would recommend to others and buy again in the future.
Kealey B.
Lincoln, NE
I'm not too picky when it comes to body wash. As long as the product leaves me feeling clean, I don't need anything else! I think the Equate product is just as good as other lines of body wash and the price is significantly better, especially when I'm buying several bottles a month for my family.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the equate moisturizing cucumber body wash. It's just as good as the Dove one! It's a great quality at a low price and I can get it conveniently at Walmart. My whole family uses it and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Becky C.
Sheldon, MO
I use the Shea butter body wash. I love how moisturized and hydrated my skin feels after using the body wash. Along with a luffa the body wash works wonders and leaves my skin feeling refreshed all day long. I love the price point and will for sure buy the product again!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I bought this brand to try but to my surprise it did work well ! It wasn't my favorite but I'm the type who like a stronger body wash that lingers but I would however buy it again maybe with a stronger smell
Jodi K.
Florida
Why are they able to keep the price so low?
connie m.
Evarts, Ky
What kind of scent does it have?