ApotheCARE is the New Drugstore Brand You're About to See Everywhere
Equate Body Wash
- "I do prefer the Dove sensitive skin body wash bc the equate brand stings/burns my skin after I shave then apply the equate body wash." in 6 reviews
- "this body wash is great if you or a member of your family has skin that is sensitive to chemicals or scents that can be found in the scented body washes. " in 4 reviews
- "I would recommend this Wal-Mart brand because it's just as effective and useful as the high priced soaps for "sensitive" skins" in 1 review
- "i have psoriasis and many things dont help with the constant dry skin but this helps wonders with making me more comfortable. " in 1 review
- "I have very sensitive skin and I have a hard time finding body wash that doesn't leave me itchy after I get out." in 1 review
I use this when im low on money it's also a very good brand im very picky when it comes to body wash..
This body wash is okay. I don't have a problem with it but i rather use a certain brand on my skin. It's a great price and it's a very thick.
The wash is decent. If you want a low cost option this is probably the best you will find.
Great product , really moisturizes . Very close to the name brand but a much nicer price.
Absolutely comparable to brand new, works exactly as a brand name. Moisturizes and cleans without a strong smell.
Great product and smells good. It is very similar to softsoaps brand, but cheaper.
This body wash is okay. I do prefer the Dove sensitive skin body wash bc the equate brand stings/burns my skin after I shave then apply the equate body wash. When i shave then apply the Dove sensitive skin body wash it doesn't sting
I use this body wash for myself and my son. We both have sensitive skin and Ive never had a problem with it.
I tried this for my son who has eczema but it bothered his sensitive skin. It is thick and rich but did not work for my needs.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos