Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Pamela S.Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Tammy R.

BY EQUATE

Briana D.
Baton Rouge
I actually prefer another name brand mouth wash over equate because it gets deeper and the flavor of the mouth rinse last a little longer.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tastes yummy! I don’t love peppermint, but this is refreshing and not as minty as classic peppermint. Leaves me feeling on my a-game.
Katie M.
This leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours! I love the taste, have been purchasing for years, and use it every single morning!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel this is a dupe for Listerine, leaves my mouth fresh and clean for hours, and for the price I love how affordable it is.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A dupe for listerine, this mouthwash has a similar taste but is a bit sweeter. Its very affordable, you can buy it at walmart!
America D.
Elgin, IL
I love it it leaves my mouth so fresh and minty I use once a day and it's so great it's always going to be my favorite to use
Erica P.
Yuma
I love the feeling of freshness and how you can feel it at work love how it can last me hours totally worth it for the price
Megan T.
Cuba
If you look at the ingredients, this is EXACTLY THE SAME as the blue listerine. Exactly, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper.
Jennifer F.
We always use equate mouth rinse. It leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean. It is also very fairly priced.
Philly B.
If you as re looking to save a few bucks then look no further. This feels and works just as well as the name brand product.