Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Pamela S.Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Tammy R.

BY EQUATE

Sasha M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price it gets the job done. I dont go too crazy purchasing crazy expensive mouth washes. This freshes up your mouth, and easy to gargle with. Doesnt burn your throat.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
This product isn't exactly horrible but the one problem I have is that it seems to leave a bad aftertaste. Not right after using but within the following hour. I prefer the restorative type mouthwash anyway.
DeAnn C.
Philadelphia, PA
Taste horrible but FAST ACTING RELIEF! You ever eat something you know you're going to regret? This will relieve you almost immediately. Usually induces a bowel movement; great for sour stomach and/or bloating.
Angel W.
This is just as good as the name brand products and at a fraction of the cost! I buy the Spring Mint flavor and my entire household uses it. I will continue to buy it and I recommend this product to others as well.
Jessica E.
Long Beach, CA
Cheap, and gets the job done. It burns, but if it didn't then it wouldn't be working. I don't suggest the cinnamon flavor if you want to have a clean feeling.
Devin C.
walker la
Good affordable this brand isn’t so bad considering it is way cheaper than the normal brand i usally buy don’t get the killing germ burn like name brands
Tammy R.
Ruckersville, VA
I love the way this mouth wash leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean. It burns a little, but just the perfect amount to leave smelling and feeling fresh!
Kristie M.
Kaplan, LA
This brand of mouthwash is really good. Its is comparable to name brand mouthwashes. It does a great job of killing germs and keeping your mouth fresh
Adrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does just as good as listerine and cheaper too! I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! I use it 4 times a week and I love it!
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Even with this being store brand it works jzust as good as any other mouth wash. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreahed, smelling good.