Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Pamela S.Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Tammy R.

BY EQUATE

Ellie H.
Honestly this is the mouthwash I just bought and I will buy again. The bottle is good size and lasts a long time. I’m a first time user but I will buy again. It does the job and leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mouth wash is all the same to me really. This brand gets the job done and makes my breath very fresh afterwards. The only complaint is that it burns my mouth a lot when I use it. I would repurchase again because it’s so cheap and it does what it needs to do!
Tabitha K.
League City
Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about this product. I got it and wanted to try it because it was cheaper than most mouthwashes, and I wanted to see how it compares to the other more expensive brands.. It has a really fresh flavor that is also not too overwhelming (which I appreciated), and it leaves your breath and mouth feeling fresh. It’s great! I would recommend this product to anyone, especially since it is cheaper than most mouthwashes. Equate also has a Mint flavor mouthwash too, in green.
Em S.
columbus
It's an effective mouthwash. It helps my teeth stay clean and my breath fresh. However, it stings more than any other mouthwash I've ever tried. It's good, I ’ll probably continue to use it though I wouldn't recommend it to someone with sensitive gums.
Alicia J.
Rossville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is just okay. The name brands are much better. This leaves your mouth clean for a while, but then seems to feel like a film is on your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You can beat the price (hence the 3 stars) but I like Lysterine better.
Seerra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to buy this product a lot when I was younger, and then I switched to Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash .. I might just switch back. This mouth wash made my mouth taste like blood. I don't know what they did to the product but it's horrible tasting now.
Christina C.
West Virginia
This is really refreshing! The taste is good but the alcohol is a little bit strong. It definitely feels like it really gets your mouth clean though. I might purchase this again but I also may try something else first. I’m iffy about it.
Stephanie S.
Omaha
Basically the same thing as listerine for less money. To me it’s not a big deal to buy off brand when the product is just as good as the original. This is available at Walmart and I’ll continue buying.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
It's okay. It does the job. But I think there's a bit too much alcohol in it said you have even a small cut or swollen gum, it hurts. And it burns your tongue a tad too. But could be the flavor.
Amari Z.
Mound Bayou, MS
Love this mouthwash. The taste isn’t bad and it’s actually as strong as in other mouthwash. It’s cheap for the amount you get and you can only buy it at Walmart. It lasts forever.