Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Pamela S.Equate Blue Mint Antiseptic Mouthrinse, 50.7 fl oz uploaded by Tammy R.

BY EQUATE

Na'Kayla h.
Very refreshing I like to use this right after I brush my teeth in the morning and in the night. And since I just had my braces taken off I wear retainers so when my retainers get dirty I like to soak them in this mouthwash
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Well, this stuff certain works! I don’t think you can notice any difference from name brands like Listerine. This has a nice refreshing mint flavor. I will say that for me, it is very strong. Makes my gums sting for a little while. Although I am a baby when it comes to mouthwash with alcohol in it. It’s a great price so I would consider this the next time you need mouthwash.
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I love this mouth wash. Make my mouth feel clean and smelling fresh. I use this on a daily. I am a repeat user of this brand. Pros it’s compared to crest and it does the same amount of work. There really is no cons I recommend this brand because it’s cheap but it does the same work as the brand it’s compared too.
Pamela S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the one that we use at home, is really good for the price and taste like other brands that are more expensive, I recommend it if you dont want to spend I lot of money
Laura C.
I used to have gingivitis pretty bad and using this mouth rinse has helped me be free of gingivitis for years! It's a great mouthwash and is very cheap and affordable. It has helped my teeth stay in good shape for years and i continue to buy it every time. I would definitely reccomend this product!
Olivia B.
Louisville
Love this mouthwash! It is just as great as Listerine but so much cheaper. I really like that the alcohol is not overpowering, so it doesn’t burn too bad. I love using this mouthwash and will continue to purchase it.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Equate mouthwash leaves like a dye in my mouth which it hasn’t happened before with other brands. The freshness doesn’t last long so it is totally worthy paying extra for another brand in my opinion.
Sophia M.
United states
The mouthwash gets the job done. It makes my breath smell great after the Colgate® Baking Soda & Peroxide WHITENING Toothpaste Brisk Mint and the two together smell and feel amazing.
Kayla N Keeyon M.
Sapulpa
It's definitely a great brand after using it my teeth feel extremely clean and after a couple of uses I feel like my gums don't bleed as much as normal it also has a very pleasant taste and is not hot.
Nesia W.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This mouthwash left my mouth feeling and looking clean. I like this product because it was .the same ingredients as the name brand products but for a cheaper price.