BY EQUATE

Laura C.
I used to have gingivitis pretty bad and using this mouth rinse has helped me be free of gingivitis for years! It's a great mouthwash and is very cheap and affordable. It has helped my teeth stay in good shape for years and i continue to buy it every time. I would definitely reccomend this product!
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Equate mouthwash leaves like a dye in my mouth which it hasn’t happened before with other brands. The freshness doesn’t last long so it is totally worthy paying extra for another brand in my opinion.
Amari Z.
Mound Bayou, MS
Love this mouthwash. The taste isn’t bad and it’s actually as strong as in other mouthwash. It’s cheap for the amount you get and you can only buy it at Walmart. It lasts forever.
Sasha M.
HALLANDALE BEACH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price it gets the job done. I dont go too crazy purchasing crazy expensive mouth washes. This freshes up your mouth, and easy to gargle with. Doesnt burn your throat.
Em S.
columbus
It's an effective mouthwash. It helps my teeth stay clean and my breath fresh. However, it stings more than any other mouthwash I've ever tried. It's good, I ’ll probably continue to use it though I wouldn't recommend it to someone with sensitive gums.
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to buy this product a lot when I was younger, and then I switched to Crest 3D White Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 oz .. I might just switch back. This mouth wash made my mouth taste like blood. I don't know what they did to the product but it's horrible tasting now.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
This is just okay. The name brands are much better. This leaves your mouth clean for a while, but then seems to feel like a film is on your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You can beat the price (hence the 3 stars) but I like Lysterine better.
DeAnn C.
Philadelphia, PA
Taste horrible but FAST ACTING RELIEF! You ever eat something you know you're going to regret? This will relieve you almost immediately. Usually induces a bowel movement; great for sour stomach and/or bloating.
Angel W.
This is just as good as the name brand products and at a fraction of the cost! I buy the Spring Mint flavor and my entire household uses it. I will continue to buy it and I recommend this product to others as well.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
It's okay. It does the job. But I think there's a bit too much alcohol in it said you have even a small cut or swollen gum, it hurts. And it burns your tongue a tad too. But could be the flavor.