BY EQUATE

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
This product isn't exactly horrible but the one problem I have is that it seems to leave a bad aftertaste. Not right after using but within the following hour. I prefer the restorative type mouthwash anyway.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Does just as good as listerine and cheaper too! I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! I use it 4 times a week and I love it!
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
I used to buy this product a lot when I was younger, and then I switched to Crest 3D White Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 oz .. I might just switch back. This mouth wash made my mouth taste like blood. I don't know what they did to the product but it's horrible tasting now.
DeAnn C.
DeAnn C.
Philadelphia , PA
Taste horrible but FAST ACTING RELIEF! You ever eat something you know you're going to regret? This will relieve you almost immediately. Usually induces a bowel movement; great for sour stomach and/or bloating.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
This is just okay. The name brands are much better. This leaves your mouth clean for a while, but then seems to feel like a film is on your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You can beat the price (hence the 3 stars) but I like Lysterine better.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Midway Park, NC
It's okay. It does the job. But I think there's a bit too much alcohol in it said you have even a small cut or swollen gum, it hurts. And it burns your tongue a tad too. But could be the flavor.
Katie M.
Katie M.
This leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours! I love the taste, have been purchasing for years, and use it every single morning!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel this is a dupe for Listerine, leaves my mouth fresh and clean for hours, and for the price I love how affordable it is.
America D.
America D.
Elgin, IL
I love it it leaves my mouth so fresh and minty I use once a day and it's so great it's always going to be my favorite to use
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
A dupe for listerine, this mouthwash has a similar taste but is a bit sweeter. Its very affordable, you can buy it at walmart!