equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes

by Equate

Thoroughly cleanses skin while helping hydrate and moisture skin leaving it with a refreshed look. This oil-free formula leaves the skin clean no need to rinse. Dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for use around the eye area and for contact lens wearers. Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products, Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.
40ct pack
Pre-moistened towelettes
Oil, alcohol and paraben-free cleansing towelettes
Contains three rose extracts
Suitable for eczema-prone skin
Resealable package
Wipe size: 7.4 IN X 7.2 IN

Ingredients: WATER [EAU/AGUA], GLYCERIN, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, CETETH-2, CETEARETH-25, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIMETHICONE, CETYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE

Directions:
Instructions: Instructions: Open lid and remove label to access towelettes. Gently wipe face, neck and eye area to remove makeup and impurities. No rinse needed. Keep lid tightly closed after use to retain moisture. Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush. WARNING: To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from children and pets. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If product gets into eyes, it may cause stinging. If stinging occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with warm water.

Does anybody else find the fragrance in these [product:equate-beauty™-rose-water-cleansing-towelettes] to be too strong?
Start your review of equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes!
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried other makeup wipes from Equate and they have all been fine. This one leaves my skin feeling textured and unclean after using. I love the scent but these would be better for refreshing the body.
I dont wear make up but i bought these wipes because they are rose scented!!!

I love them, my face smells so good and my skin feels so soft!!!

im going back to get as much as i can afford!!!!

i find that products I absolutely love arent manufatcured for long. so ill stock up now!!!!
I dont wear make up but i bought these wipes because they are rose scented!!!

I love them, my face smells so good and my skin feels so soft!!!

im going back to get as much as i can afford!!!!

Fort gay , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes, I’ve used them a little over a week now and my skin feels amazing and so soft! It cleans my face so great and leaves my skin smelling so good!
Phoenix , AZ
I bought these to try something different from the original fragrance free ones I use. I was excited because of the Rose water but I’m not going to repurchase. This irritated my skin & made it red but I’m not surprised because this have fragrance in it. Also it didn’t do a good job taking my makeup off like the other version I use does. Sadly I can’t recommend.
Lawton, OK
with any make up wipe i hate how the first one is dry and the last one is dripping and burns my eyes, but this removed the majority of my make up like i expected it to. you shouldn’t use make up wipes to remove it, you need to wash your face after.
Malvern, AR
These are my go-to makeup removing wipes . They don’t strip my skin of moisture and leave my face feeling refreshed and clean . Affordable and the scent is amazing! Will forever be a consumer
Queen Creek, AZ
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
these makeup wipes are amazing !! it only takes one wipe to remove my makeup and they’re gentle enough to not break me out! they do have a very strong rose fragrance (obviously) so if you’re really sensitive to smells this may not be for you. i however love these and for under $4 it’s a total steal!
Grove, OK
The scent is a soft and gentle, not the sweet overpowering scent of so many rose scented products. They take makeup off easily, and quickly powers three even waterproof mascara.
Denham Spgs, LA
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
What i really like about these towelettes are that they're oil free. They contain 3 rose extracts and they're also suitable for eczema prone skin. They're also very inexpensive and make your face smell AMAZING! I use these at night before my nightly facial routine! equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
These makeup wipes are EVERYTHING they smell so good. Gets everything off and I wear all high end makeup and they smell so good. This is the first time I purchased them and will definitely be grabbing more on my next trip to Walmart. Highly recommend equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes