equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes

by Equate

Thoroughly cleanses skin while helping hydrate and moisture skin leaving it with a refreshed look. This oil-free formula leaves the skin clean no need to rinse. Dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for use around the eye area and for contact lens wearers. Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products, Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.
40ct pack
Pre-moistened towelettes
Oil, alcohol and paraben-free cleansing towelettes
Contains three rose extracts
Suitable for eczema-prone skin
Resealable package
Wipe size: 7.4 IN X 7.2 IN

Ingredients: WATER [EAU/AGUA], GLYCERIN, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, CETETH-2, CETEARETH-25, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIMETHICONE, CETYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE

Directions:
Instructions: Instructions: Open lid and remove label to access towelettes. Gently wipe face, neck and eye area to remove makeup and impurities. No rinse needed. Keep lid tightly closed after use to retain moisture. Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush. WARNING: To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from children and pets. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If product gets into eyes, it may cause stinging. If stinging occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with warm water.

Does anybody else find the fragrance in these [product:equate-beauty™-rose-water-cleansing-towelettes] to be too strong?
Start your review of equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes!
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these wipes! Unfortunately I live about a 30 to 40 minute drive to anywhere that sells clinique makeup remover wipes and needed something to use until I could either make a trip out of town or order some online. I ran into Walmart during my lunch and grabbed a package of the rose water cleansing towelettes and hoped for the best. They are Amazing! If you like the smell of roses, they smell heavenly. They are very generously sized and wet enough without being drippy. They have a slightly bumpy texture, but not rough or exfoliating, but they are soft. They do a really good job of removing my makeup without having to scrub. If I'm wearing heavy mascara, I do generally use micellar water to ensure it is completely off. After using them my skin does not feel tight or oily. For anyone that is not a fan of fragrance or roses, the smell doesn't linger much after using. For the cost and effectiveness, these are now my go to facial wipes.
Lynn, MA
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by lizzie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cleansing wipes! I rebuy these every time I run out. They are better than most brand name wipes. They are very moist so they help take a lot of makeup off without quickly drying out or irritating the skin. I love the rose water scent. They are cheap and you get a lot in a pack. I like to buy the twin packs. It's about 5 dollars (ish) for the twin pack with 80 wipes total! Equate equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes #makeupwipes #cleanface #cleansing #rosewater #cleansingtowelettes #wipes #rose #freshscent #clean #cloths #skin #facewipes #equate #cheap #favorite
Mansfield , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great. They're comparative to Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. I'm not big on some rose scents, but these have a subtle scent and it is pleasant. I love that they're super affordable and there are many in the pkging. They do leave behind a filmy residue on one's face, but this isn't a big deal if you're planning on washing your face after wiping the makeup off with these first. I will definitely repurchase again.
Henning , MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These makeup wipes are amazing! They really do smell like rose to where when I’m done taking my makeup off with it I can still smell it on my skin. It’s no super overwhelming but enough to where I open it and smell it just because it smells that good. I can use one wipe to take off my whole face of makeup which is awesome. I highly recommend!
Indiana, PA
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Beth Anne S.
These are the best cleansing towels. They are super afordable and the rose fragrance is out of this world. They are not only large enogh to wash you face, you can also wipe down your neck. The wipes are infused with a moisturizer so they will not dry out the skin.
Mena, AR
I love these wipes cause they’re so refreshing for my skin. They’ve become my go to makeup wipes! The price is very good for how well these work. One wipe can remove my entire face of makeup and skin be damp enough to remove my mascara completely. I highly recommend #fallessentials #influenstertrickortreat
Barnesville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite makeup remover wipes! All the others that I've tried have given my face a burning feeling or have left me extremely dry but these are so gentle. They also leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and not dried out. I've bought these several times already, and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Memphis, TN
1,117 reviews
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Stumbled upon these on the clearance rack for $1.50. I grabbed the three remaining packages to test out. The rose water is what grabbed my attention initially. They have a very light rosey scent which works for those with sensitive noses. Package states its suitable for those with ezcema prone skin. Although this isn't a concern for me, I figured I was less likely to have any skin irritation based on that statement. These worked well for removal of my brow pomade.
Appleton , WI
I have been using these wipes for so long. I usually buy them in pairs. Very gentle on the skin. Cleanse my face very well and doesn't leave it dry. I use these almost everyday before washing my face and I'm so satisfied with the product as far as price and quality. I highly recommend it
Hagerstown, MD
equate beauty™ Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Christina G.
Yes yes yes I love these I just found them a few days ago and I was so happy because I always but equate makeup wipes usually the lavender ones but these are great they smell so good like roses I’m a big fan I’m definitely buying more they’re affordable and great for all skin types as well I definitely recommend them they’re a wonderful product