Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Jessica C.Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Jessica C.Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Karissa P.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm is a transforming makeup remover that moves from balm to oil to milk to remove every last trace of makeup. Its non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes the skin while cleansing it thoroughly of any dirt... see more...

• Why are you not supposed to use this on you eyes? What ey...1 Answers
  • Did anyone use this on their eyes? I read somewhere that ...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product has made a differenc...2 Answers
Jessica C.
This product is an exact dupe for the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm. It has the same exact ingredients. I tried it and I fell in love with the first time using it. It removes makeup so easily. Even waterproof!! Definitely try it, you will not regret it. It is extremely affordable, your wallet will thank you. (I bought all the balms that were available at my local walmart. You can definitely tell I am obsessed with this product.) Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
I completely love this product it's a life changer and you save so much money!!! It's just like the Clinique and makeup melted at sephora they all do the same only difference is you save money buying this one!!! I bought it at my local Walmart but from my understanding it's not longer available!!!

Ps if you spot it buy it and stock up cause that's what I did lol
Amanda L.
Hollywood
This product is life ! I use on a daily, not oily and leaves my face feeling fresh. I bought it at Walmart, costs around $6, which is a total sale considering others are around 20-30$. Highly recommended, even their wipes!
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
YAS! I love this makeup remover. Before I bought this (At Walmart for $12) I would honestly contemplate even putting makeup on in the first place. I was so dreading taking it off, as it is always a process. But this balm eats away the makeup and all you need is to wash it off with water and maybe a makeup wipe after. No tugging at your eyes or face to get the makeup off. Just rub in soft circles for a minute or two and you 'Wiped Away the Day!'
Katie C.
The good news? It removes my makeup very well and it didn’t dry my skin out.

The very bad news?

It’s impossible to rinse off, smells horrible, and left me feeling rather greasy. Plus let’s not forget you can’t use it on your eyes.

Needless to say I wouldn’t recommend purchasing Equate Wipe the Day Away Cleansing Balm and the fact they compare it, on their jar no less, to Clinique’s formula is a bit of a joke.

Don’t bother, this one is a hot mess.
Breyonna S.
I have always wanted to try the Clinique cleansing balm since I love Clinique products, but on a group post on Facebook a girl said that the ingredients on this product were somewhat similar to the Clinique one. Seeing the price difference between this and the Clinique one, I decided to pick it up. This product is amazing and definitely takes off all of my face makeup with ease. You barely need any product, and less is more with this product. I always start with about a nickel size and add more if needed. I tend to use this and to either wipe off the excess with a wash cloth or take a shower after. I wear extremely full coverage makeup and this removed it with ease since it's an oil. It reminds me of coconut oil in a way that it starts as a solid and once it hits your skin it melts instantly into an oil. You also get a lot of product, which is nice. The packaging is thick acrylic as well, so it is definitely not going to bust open.

This product is only meant for your face and not your eyes so be careful! It removed everything from my full coverage foundation to my liquid lipsticks (without leaving any stains on my lips). However, if you don't like the thought of putting oil on your face you will not like this product. I would recommend it more for those who have dry skin unless you use another cleanser after to remove the residue it leaves. What I like about this product is that it didn't make my skin feel dehydrated after using my makeup, which is a problem I always have in winter months. Definitely recommend it!

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Talk about makeup just melting off your skin!' Girlllllll this is the perfect dupe for Clinique take the day off .. for an even more affordable price !! Love it .. just apply and use ur wipes to remove!! Totally worth it !' Check at your local Walmart
Tiffany B.
Two words: Melted. Crayons.

This smells like melted crayons. I cannot STAND it! The product itself is supposed to be a dupe for the CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm but it is definitely not. The Equate version leaves my skin feeling greasy and clogged. And the smell... Nope. Equate has a huge miss with this one.
Megan R.
Ellsworth, WI
This product is amazing! It's very inexpensive and takes off all my makeup at the end of the day! It was very effective and gentle in my skin, I take a small amount and out it around my face and wipe it away with a warm and wet wash cloth! I would definitely recommend this product
Luz Y.
No need for Clinic’s take the day off! This is a way cheaper dupe! It’s very gentle on the skin. I was skeptical of trying this but it really does help to remove makeup. I got this from my local Walmart and will definitely continue to buy
Emily O.
Sanford, NC
What is the consistency of this balm?
Stacy U.
I would like to know if this product has made a difference with others skin care routines? it says its a balm but I still find that my skin is a bit dry.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
How similar is this (actually) to the Clinique?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Why are you not supposed to use this on you eyes? What eye makeup remover are you using with this?
Katie R.
Did anyone use this on their eyes? I read somewhere that you aren't suppose to. Just curious if anyone actually does use it to take off their eye makeup