Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Karissa P.Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Jessica C.Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz uploaded by Jessica C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm is a transforming makeup remover that moves from balm to oil to milk to remove every last trace of makeup. Its non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes the skin while cleansing it thoroughly of any dirt... see more...

• Why are you not supposed to use this on you eyes? What eye makeup...1 Answers
  • Did anyone use this on their eyes? I read somewhere that you aren...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product has made a difference with o...2 Answers
Cheyenne L.
Springfield, MO
Works amazing for taking make up off your face and leaving it soft and moisturized I got it at Walmart for a good price and it for sure meet all my expectations and I'm most likely sticking to this gentle product.
Jessica C.
This product is an exact dupe for the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm. It has the same exact ingredients. I tried it and I fell in love with the first time using it. It removes makeup so easily. Even waterproof!! Definitely try it, you will not regret it. It is extremely affordable, your wallet will thank you. (I bought all the balms that were available at my local walmart. You can definitely tell I am obsessed with this product.) Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz
Tiffany B.
Two words: Melted. Crayons.

This smells like melted crayons. I cannot STAND it! The product itself is supposed to be a dupe for the Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm but it is definitely not. The Equate version leaves my skin feeling greasy and clogged. And the smell... Nope. Equate has a huge miss with this one.
Breyonna S.
I have always wanted to try the Clinique cleansing balm since I love Clinique products, but on a group post on Facebook a girl said that the ingredients on this product were somewhat similar to the Clinique one. Seeing the price difference between this and the Clinique one, I decided to pick it up. This product is amazing and definitely takes off all of my face makeup with ease. You barely need any product, and less is more with this product. I always start with about a nickel size and add more if needed. I tend to use this and to either wipe off the excess with a wash cloth or take a shower after. I wear extremely full coverage makeup and this removed it with ease since it's an oil. It reminds me of coconut oil in a way that it starts as a solid and once it hits your skin it melts instantly into an oil. You also get a lot of product, which is nice. The packaging is thick acrylic as well, so it is definitely not going to bust open.

This product is only meant for your face and not your eyes so be careful! It removed everything from my full coverage foundation to my liquid lipsticks (without leaving any stains on my lips). However, if you don't like the thought of putting oil on your face you will not like this product. I would recommend it more for those who have dry skin unless you use another cleanser after to remove the residue it leaves. What I like about this product is that it didn't make my skin feel dehydrated after using my makeup, which is a problem I always have in winter months. Definitely recommend it!

Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
This product definitely removes makeup, however, it takes a little more work to get it off of your skin. I read the instructions and followed them to a T, but it just feels like I'm adding an unnecessary step to my makeup removal. The product is very affordable so I bought two jars. I suppose I will continue to use it and maybe it'll grow on me.
Katie R.
I found this at Walmart in the clearance section for $3. What a steal! I bought 2 because I had a feeling I would love it, and I'm so glad I did! It works so well and also moisturizers my skin after removing all of my makeup.
Megan R.
Ellsworth, WI
This product is amazing! It's very inexpensive and takes off all my makeup at the end of the day! It was very effective and gentle in my skin, I take a small amount and out it around my face and wipe it away with a warm and wet wash cloth! I would definitely recommend this product
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
This has changed my skin. I have rosacea and everything else seemed to harsh for my skink. It made my skin itch and red and this is so soft and gentle. It melts away the makeup I have on and all I have to do is wipe it off with a washcloth. Definitely suggests this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
A little goes a long way. I like using this best in the shower where I can get it all off easily. It feels nice on the skin.
Heather O.
This is every bit as good as the clinique version. Can't beat the price, lasts forever. Super gentle and moisturizing.
Stacy U.
I would like to know if this product has made a difference with others skin care routines? it says its a balm but I still find that my skin is a bit dry.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
How similar is this (actually) to the Clinique?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Why are you not supposed to use this on you eyes? What eye makeup remover are you using with this?
Emily O.
Sanford, NC
What is the consistency of this balm?
Katie R.
Did anyone use this on their eyes? I read somewhere that you aren't suppose to. Just curious if anyone actually does use it to take off their eye makeup