Skin CareFacial SkincareCleansing Creams & BalmsEquate
Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 38 fl oz

Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz

by Equate

Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm is a transforming makeup remover that moves from balm to oil to milk to remove every last trace of makeup. Its non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes the skin while cleansing it thoroughly of any dirt...

How does this compare to Clinique Take the day away?
Why are you not supposed to use this on you eyes? What eye makeup remover are you using with this?
What is the consistency of this balm?
Start your review of Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm, 3.8 fl oz!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome affordable cleansing balm. The tub is massive and lasts ages. It’s really creamy in texture so you don’t need to use a ton. I’ve found the best way for me to use it is to take a tissue and wipe away the excess product after I rub it in and before I wash my face. It is harder to rinse if you don’t do that. My only complaint is that it doesn’t do much for mascara and eyeliner so I use this on my face and then go in with a miceller water or TheBalm Balms Away Makeup Breakup for just my eye makeup.
Breyonna S.
I have always wanted to try the Clinique cleansing balm since I love Clinique products, but on a group post on Facebook a girl said that the ingredients on this product were somewhat similar to the Clinique one. Seeing the price difference between this and the Clinique one, I decided to pick it up. This product is amazing and definitely takes off all of my face makeup with ease. You barely need any product, and less is more with this product. I always start with about a nickel size and add more if needed. I tend to use this and to either wipe off the excess with a wash cloth or take a shower after. I wear extremely full coverage makeup and this removed it with ease since it's an oil. It reminds me of coconut oil in a way that it starts as a solid and once it hits your skin it melts instantly into an oil. You also get a lot of product, which is nice. The packaging is thick acrylic as well, so it is definitely not going to bust open. This product is only meant for your face and not your eyes so be careful! It removed everything from my full coverage foundation to my liquid lipsticks (without leaving any stains on my lips). However, if you don't like the thought of putting oil on your face you will not like this product. I would recommend it more for those who have dry skin unless you use another cleanser after to remove the residue it leaves. What I like about this product is that it didn't make my skin feel dehydrated after using my makeup, which is a problem I always have in winter months. Definitely recommend it!
Katie R.
I found this at Walmart in the clearance section for $3. What a steal! I bought 2 because I had a feeling I would love it, and I'm so glad I did! It works so well and also moisturizers my skin after removing all of my makeup.
Carleigh P.
Dallas, TX
A little goes a long way. I like using this best in the shower where I can get it all off easily. It feels nice on the skin.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
YAS! I love this makeup remover. Before I bought this (At Walmart for $12) I would honestly contemplate even putting makeup on in the first place. I was so dreading taking it off, as it is always a process. But this balm eats away the makeup and all you need is to wash it off with water and maybe a makeup wipe after. No tugging at your eyes or face to get the makeup off. Just rub in soft circles for a minute or two and you 'Wiped Away the Day!'
Cheyenne L.
Springfield, MO
Works amazing for taking make up off your face and leaving it soft and moisturized I got it at Walmart for a good price and it for sure meet all my expectations and I'm most likely sticking to this gentle product.
Katie C.
Conway, SC
The good news? It removes my makeup very well and it didn’t dry my skin out. The very bad news? It’s impossible to rinse off, smells horrible, and left me feeling rather greasy. Plus let’s not forget you can’t use it on your eyes. Needless to say I wouldn’t recommend purchasing Equate Wipe the Day Away Cleansing Balm and the fact they compare it, on their jar no less, to Clinique’s formula is a bit of a joke. Don’t bother, this one is a hot mess.
Carmelina S.
Dallas, GA
I love this product!!!! It's a wonderful dupe for the Clinique take the day off. The ingredients are exactly the same. Save your money and buy this. It just melts my makeup right off.
Anzata D.
I am totally in love with this and it does the same thing as the Clinque Take The Day Away.
Laura O.
1,414 reviews
I bought this instead of spending the money on the Clinique balm. While this was more of a thick liquid consistency, it effectively and easily remove 95% of my make up, leaving only trace amounts under my lower lash line. This left my skin soft and smooth after using and never irritated my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this. As for the Clinque version, it would have to be pretty great for me to spend the extra money on it compared to this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...