BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsEquate
Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges, Latex Free, 100 Ct

Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges, Latex Free, 100 Ct.

by Equate

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam infused with Vitamin E, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are suitable for the application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. The combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes these triangle shaped sponges an ideal beauty tool. Use the edges and corners for precision touch-ups and blending in small areas around the eyes and nose. The smooth surfaces allow for soft and even coverage over the entire face. These cosmetic sponges can be thrown away or washed and used again. Avoid the caked-on clumps of ordinary makeup brushes! Feel like a professional makeup artist, highlight your natural beauty, and leave your skin glowing with this Classic Beauty Blender Sponge Set.

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam infused with Vitamin E, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are suitable for the application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. The combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes these triangle shaped sponges an ideal beauty tool. Use the edges and corners for precision touch-ups and blending in small areas around the eyes and nose. The smooth surfaces allow for soft and even coverage over the entire face.; These cosmetic sponges can be thrown away or washed and used again. Avoid the caked-on clumps of ordinary makeup brushes! Feel like a professional makeup artist, highlight your natural beauty, and leave your skin glowing with this Classic Beauty Blender Sponge Set.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges, Latex Free, 100 Ct.!
Tia E.
Newport News, VA
Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges, Latex Free, 100 Ct. uploaded by Tia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and the fact that I get a bunch [email protected] are washable like any sponge . They are very durable and long lasting . I recommend for several different uses
sharee R.
Kenosha, WI
Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges, Latex Free, 100 Ct. uploaded by sharee R.
I use them for nail art and makeup for one time uses per client. Worth it very inexpensive! I like to stock up on them to always have on hand. If this brand is not available I get what is.
Karen M.
Addison, IL
Me gusta mucho estas esponjas salen super económicas la verdad si vale mucho comprarlas me gustaron desde que las empecé a usar si vale mucho la pena tenerlas
Kayla P.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for the price. Not the best but it does the job. Super easy to use. Didn’t apply very well but again it’s worth the money. Super affordable.
Fallon P.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are literally the best makeup sponges ever. They come in a giant bag and you can use them for so long.
Katlin B.
Thomasville, NC
This variation of sponges is great for different parts of the face and is very helpful for putting on plays at school :)
Jess
Great variety. I was content with the durability. Many choices allowed me to use it for my face and small areas in my eyes. I use them daily and can even wash them. I would say they were great value dont the price. I will definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?