BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 100, provides effective broad-spectrum protection against the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays. This oil-free sheer formula absorbs quickly and won't clog pores. see more...

• I have been dying to try this product, is it good? 1 Answers
Erin m.
Dallas
Within minutes of application, my face began to burn. I brushed it off as just the stinging of any sunscreen on someone with sensitive skin. Mid day my face was swollen and puffy. After scrubbing my face three times, it finally stopped spreading. Three days later and my skin has the texture of an orange peel. I had eczema as a child, it's been 7+ years since I've had a reaction like this. I have since returned this product, but my face has yet to recover. The one picture I have is from day two of this awful chemical reaction.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using this Equate Beauty Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 100 . It’s got a super high SPF and it works, however it’s quite expensive and seems like it doesn’t last me very long.

The formula is SUPER thick and heavy, it doesn’t smell well either. I NEED the protection it provides however I dislike the products formula TONS!

I’m looking for a high SPF sunscreen, that has a light, non greasy formula that has a nice scent preferably. Anyone have any good recommendations?

#Bbloggers #Bblogger #Beautyblogger #BeautyBloggers #HonestBeautyReviews #RoxyReviews #MakeupNotWar #BeautyReviews #SkinCare #HSAwareness #Sunscreen #SunscreenPlease
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
This is a good affordable alternative option for more expensive sunscreens. I think this is perfect for people who want to put on sunscreen every day. Of course, the scent is strong but I feel like that's a little common for sunscreens, but just keep that in mind: This product has a very strong SPF sunscreen scent. Another downfall of this product is how it makes me feel sticky when I use it, which can be uncomfortable if you don't like that. However, I recommend this product. It definitely works.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Spring is here! Which means more sun! But also its time to take care of our skin. So I was shopping for s sunscreen that wouldn't make me break out or look oily and I almost bought a $10 one but I was like hey what the heck and I'm so glad because this sunscreen it looks and feels just as good as any other. Typical sunscreen smell and around $5 at Walmart so you can't go wrong.
Jessica S.
I would recommend this product if your on a budget and need a high SPF. I've found the higher the SPF the more oily moisturizers are but this one isn't as bad. I apply this daily and let it completely dry and set on my skin before applying makeup. As I've gotten older I've gotten sunspots but now that I use this I haven't noticed any new ones and my old ones haven't gotten darker.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Este producto cumple su propósito pero deja una textura muy grasosa en la piel además de que el olor no es muy agradable tiene un buen precio y es una buena alternativa de compra si lo escoges sobre el neutrogena factor 100
sigia h.
It has a little bit of everything... UVA/UVB Protection, water resistant (80 minutes),dermatologist tested. It's light on your skin and oil-free which is a "yasss".
Lauren W.
Covington, VA
This is my favorite sunscreen ever! It compares exactly to the Neutrogena kind and is half the price! It is so light weight and does not turn your skin white when you apply it. I am very fair skinned so I love that it is available in such a high SPF!
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
I have been using this sunscreen for 3 weeks and it seems that it leaves my skin very greasy Equate Beauty Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
It’s cheap, and the best sunscreen lotion in the whole universe. It is not oily and doesn’t let mi skin white.
Roymely G.
Miami, Florida
I have been dying to try this product, is it good?