Equate Beauty Ultra Moisturizing Extra Dry Skin Lotion, 32 fl oz

by Equate

Achieve fast-acting and long-term relief for extra-dry skin with the help of Equate Ultra-Moisturizing Extra-Dry Skin Lotion. It is formulated with a powerful blend of vitamins C, E and B5 and is specially designed to replenish your skin's natural moisture. This paraben-free lotion is dermatologist tested and does not contain phthalates. Apply as needed to moisturize and replenish your skin. It comes in a 32-fluid-ounce bottle with a handy pump dispenser for quick and easy access. Give your dry skin the relief it needs with Equate Ultra-Moisturizing Extra-Dry Skin Lotion. Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.

Ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, ALLANTOIN, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, CHLORPHENESIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE

Blob: Ultra-moisturizing formula; Enriched with vitamins C, E and B5; Specially designed to replenish your skin's natural moisture; Provides fast-acting, long-term relief; Paraben- and phthalate-free; Economical 32 fl oz bottle

StorageType: AMBIENT

OriginOfComponents: USA or Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Ultra Moisturizing Extra Dry Skin Lotion, 32 fl oz!
Equate Beauty Ultra Moisturizing Extra Dry Skin Lotion, 32 fl oz uploaded by Tamara L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this morning and night after I get out of the shower. I use this on my feet and legs. My feet aren’t dry and don’t crack either because of this lotion. My legs feel soft and smooth as well. I highly recommend this.
Mishawaka
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for my husband after he healed from a bad sunburn but his entire back and shoulders continued to itch. He said it worked. He noted it wasn't greasy or sticky. He noted if was fast absorbing without any scent.