BY EQUATE

Improve the look of your skin with help from the Equate Beauty Ultimate Skin Dark Spot Corrector. It is a simple solution for reducing the appearance of dark spots and acne scars. The dermatologist-tested formula uses an industry-leading ingredient to... see more...

Kristen W.
Florida
It's a very moisturizing serum. It has an earthy scent and can make your skin oily or sticky feeling if you use to much. Worked just as well as it's Clinique counter part. Very cheap and comes in very nice sturdy packaging with a pump. I like it's that the ingredients seem a bit more natural then chemical! If you can't afford it's expensive namesake you should definitely give this a try!!! I actually prefer it to the other!!!
Brianna R.
bossier city , LA
It does what it’s supposed to I actually got it for acne scares and it does a really good job fading them. But it smells sooo much like paint thinner it makes me kinda nauseous
Desy O.
Orange, CA
This was amazing!!! I bought this accidentally, but after only a week, it completely cleared my skin and got rid of all the acne scarring I had developed in the passed year. The skin absorbs the product very quickly and after a couple minutes after application, you can apply the rest of your usual skincare making it very convenient. If you come across this, buy it! You won't regret it.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
This helped my skin feel so much better! I loved that it helped my confidence, and also made me feel more awake. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely buy it again. They will it at most drugstores!
Laura L.
Washington, DC
I tried to use this product every day for a month, but didn't see any results despite some reviewers saying they saw improvements within a week. There is a heavy chemical smell and it burned a little on my skin.
A O.
Norwich, CT
Pretty good product, especially for the price. Leaves my under eyes feeling fresh and awake. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
This product does not work. Do not be fooled. You get what you pay for is a perfect example with this product