Equate Beauty Sunscreen Face Lotion, SPF 50, 2 oz uploaded by member-2aab4

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Sunscreen Face Lotion: Lightweight formula that spreads easily and dries with a clear finish Water resistant (80 minutes) With ceramides Oil-free see more...

Lilly H.
I love this stuff for several reasons. #1- the price is great, #2 the product is very hydration and leaves you feeling moisturized and soft, & #3 it’s also a sunscreen so it protects you from skin sun damage.
Aubree E.
Terreton, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
It worked fine as far as I didn’t get burned when I would wear it, but it would leave my skin feeling really greasy so I couldn’t really ever put makeup on when I would wear it, or very minimal makeup otherwise it would make my makeup crease really bad.
Sophia L.
El Paso
I like this sunscreen for everyday use, but if you use too much it can leave your face feeling greasy and you can really feel the sunscreen sit on top of your skin rather than seeping onto it.
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
We were on our way to the beach and I realized I didn’t have any sunscreen with us, I only had tanning oil. Well I’m 37 and I’ve finally realized how important skincare is(I know, i know. Kinda funny coming from the girl who just said she uses sun oil. 😉) Anyways, ive finally gotten my skin in much better shape so I had my man stop at good ole Walmart. I wanted something specifically for the face but didn’t want to spend big $. I’ve always been a fan of Walmart’s Equate brand so when I saw they made a sunscreen for the face I grabbed it. I now use it everyday as part of my Makeup routine. Great product!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This product is fine. All equate products are fine and are good quality compared to the products they claim to be comparable to. They are effective and affordable, and haven't disappointed me.
member-2aab4
Didn’t work well! My husband was so badly burnt within a few minutes of using this product! Not very happy at all with this Walmart brand! This attached phone just shoes a little bit of how burned he was.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
I have Lupus so i have to use a sunscreen with Zinc. It can be very hard to apply but this brand actually works really well!! Goes on clear and last all day!
Nikki Y.
I love this! Keeps my skin protected and doesn't have a bad smell. My skin is looking great and it's so gentle! Recommend to others on a budget as well!
Debbie S.
Yadkinville
Purchased at: Walmart
Equate sunscreen is a very good sunscreen. It doesn't burn the eyes. Has a light smell. Lotion is a nice texture, not to runny. Remember to reapply.
Devin C.
walker la
did works for my face actually something that will not let the sun burn my face and i put it on and it dried it wasn’t leaving my face oily