Equate Beauty Smoothing Keratin Conditioner, 25 fl oz uploaded by Alexxandria H.

BY EQUATE

Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
It filled this matches up to TRESemme but it's cheaper the only problem I have is the keratine builds up and clogs my pours so I have to bend over to wash my hair to avoid getting it on my face neck or back. But it smells so great
Vanessa A.
Winter Haven, FL
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUT I REPEAT DONOT USE THIS IT LITERALLY BURNED MY SCALP THIS ONE AND THE SALON QUALITY ONE THEY SELL AT WALMART. NEVER AND I REPEAT I WILL NEVER USE THIS AGAIN NOW I HAVE HAITLR FALLING OUT!!!
Taylor L.
I struggled for a long time to find a conditioner that would help keep my hair shiny, help it grow, keep it smooth, and not weigh down my extremely curly hair. This is it! I’ve been using the Equate Keratin shampoo and conditioner together for over a year now and my hair is SO much healthier than it used to be.
Sydnie V.
Del City, OK
I like using this when I'm shopping on a budget. It's not my favorite but it is DEFINITELY a close second. I like to leave this in my hair while I shave and wash my body before rinsing it out, and I can feel the difference in my hair IMMEDIATELY. I recommend picking this stuff up if you have dry, coarse hair.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
If you are looking for a cheaper brand of conditioner then look no more. I love conditioners that has keratin. I get this from Walmart. It's compared to tresemme. It's is just wonderful. It's very thick and makes your hair feel so soft.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Really love this conditioner I haven't had it long so I'm just going off of my initial opinion and I would have to say you can't tell that this is not a name brand product.
This conditioner was awesome because it's cheaper than name brands but works just as great. It left my hair super soft and smooth and smelling great.
Jessica M.
Morristown
This stuff is good for my dry and brittle hair i love this. there are only a few things i can use on it and this one . And it smells so good.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
It works just like the tressemme version. Its softens and helps grow the hair. And it also makes my hair smell amazing.