Equate Beauty Round Applicator Sponges, 12 count uploaded by Marcie M.Equate Beauty Round Applicator Sponges, 12 count uploaded by Melisa s.Equate Beauty Round Applicator Sponges, 12 count uploaded by Holly N.

BY GENERIC

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great little sponges for the price. I picked these up at Walmart for around $1.98 . You get a lot in the packaging, and they are easy to use. The sponges are very soft on the face and seem to blend my foundation easily, with no streaks. I would definitely buy these again.
Felicia B.
I prefer these disposable applicator sponges to the reusable ones due to having sensitive and acne-prone skin. These are inexpensive and the round shape makes them easy to use. I have used them both wet and dry. They work well for applying foundation. Also they are latex free which is a plus.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
When you are into makeup, then you need everything at your disposal. These rounds can be used for alot of things, but I used them primarily to apply foundation before the beauty blender. They are latex free, soft and easy to apply your makeup. It will soak up some of the product.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Bought these and didn’t expect for them to work as good as they did definitely my back up makeup sponges does absorb a little to much product but over all it helps gets the job done 💄😁
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
I absolutely love using this too apply my airspun powder it applies it perfectly but it also works for foundation and among other things
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
These worked out so well and lasted the prices on this product are affordable they can be washed and reused very effective like them
Starra H.
Phoenix
It works really good for generic bunches I would recommend to family and friends it Blends my makeup perfectly for what I can afford
Phaedra H.
West Monroe, LA
I absolutely love these. It helps aid in my makeup appilcation. I always buy this brand, because they have never failed me.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used these before?