BY GENERIC

Buy on Walmart
Celia I.
Chicago , IL
This product was a total waste it's probably the worst makeup remover wipes out there. After using this product to remove my makeup my eyes and the skin around the eye area would start burning it was so painful they would itch even after splashing my face with cold water it was so uncomfortable. I've used the Garnier Refreshing wipes and these are marketed as the dupe for them and they don't compare. Use micellar water instead so many great options out there that are more effective and not as harsh on the skin.
Garnier Nutritioniste Refreshing Remover Cleansing TowelettesEquate Beauty Refreshing Cleansing Towelettes, 40 sheets
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I picked these up when I was left out of options from Walmart and they were out of stock with my usual Garnier Nutritioniste The Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes -- Oil Free . To me, they are almost as good as the Garnier ones with the exception of them being a little thinner. They have the nice refreshing scent and cooling sensation on my face to wake me up in the morning! I like that you get double the amount for around the same price as the Garner! I feel like its a great deal!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I bought these wipes last minute when I was spending the night away from home and didn't have any with me. I like that they're affordable and contain 40 wipes.

The makeup removing itself was okay. I had to use two, but that's not unusual for a full face of makeup. My issue with these is how rough they are on my skin, but they also made my eyes burn so much after wiping off my eye makeup!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
My skin type is normal to dry and I don't really have any issues with texture on my skin currently. On the opening of the packaging it says to "compare to garnier refreshing remover cleansing towelettes" -- I haven't tried the garnier version so I really don't know if the two really compare. Regardless, I really love these things. The wipes are soft and damp not (dripping) wet at all, which I like because the wipes don't drip or cause a mess when I use them -- they're also very gentle on the skin. These remove about 99% of my makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. I don't have to double cleanse with this product, half of the time I just follow up with a gentle toner, an essence spray (my mario badescu cucumber or rosewater spray), and a gel/cream moisturizer.
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
These wipes work very well they remove all of my makeup everytime. They are not very good for sensitive skin. They tend to burn my eyes a little when I use them. I don't like that they smell a little weird and they leave a little slippery residue on your skin. Equate Beauty Refreshing Cleansing Towelettes, 40 sheets
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I like how you get 40 in a package and I like that these are basically the most affordable makeup removing wipes available at Walmart. I like the fresh smell and the thickness of the wipe itself. I did however have trouble rubbing my makeup off with these wipes. The best way I can describe it is they sort of grip and don't glide on the skin very well. They have trouble removing waterproof mascara too. It took me 3 wipes just to get all the makeup off my face. I think I will stick to my 99 cent Epielle wipes from Big Lots lol.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
This is hands down one of my favorite and go to makeup removers! I use to use Mac makeup remover about it became too expensive to buy and I go threw wipes like crazy so I bought this wipe at Walmart and may I say it's bomb af!!! Lol! It comes with 49 sheets and a resealable cap so the wipe didn't dry out. Like it says on the packaging it's refreshing scent almost liek Mario barracuda cucumber spray with aloe and green tea! I love that stuff! The wipes don't irate my skin and isn't rough like others. I've also noticed with other brands it burns my eyes when I try to take of my liner and shadows but equates toilets don't irritate my eyes what so ever! Only $4 and supper cheap/ affordable
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Guys, I can't stand these. I got these at Walmart during my cross country road trip because my burt's bees ones I usually kept in my car where empty. I grabbed the cheapest wipes I could find, these were about $4-5. I have been trying to be gentler with my skin and eyes because I'm in my mid-20s now and ya girl need to think about wrinkles.

These take forever to get all your makeup off. I feel like I wipe over and over again and my makeup still doesn't come off completely, they sting my eyes, and they dry out SO quickly! I really wanted these to work because they're supposed to be like Garnier's, but they are on my never again list!
Olena B.
Portland, OR
If your thinking about doing an outrageous makeup look for Halloween, I suggest having the Equate Beauty Refreshing Cleansing Towelettes nearby. I bought this product from Wal-Mart for a low price and these Towelettes are amazing! Each wipe is soaked with cleansing solution that smells fresh and is hypoallergenic. They are soft and gentle, so no breakouts. I only used one to remove my entire wild and crazy Halloween look. Their so awesome I will definitely be purchasing the product again!
Cassie C.
I purchased the Equate Refreshing Cleansing Towelettes from my local Wal-Mart. I was looking for an inexpensive pack of makeup wipes that would take off my makeup and leave my skin feeling refreshed without causing a break out. These are excellent!! The cloths are large and very saturated. They never dried out, and they removed a majority of my makeup, including mascara. They didn't break me out and were very refreshing. The package contained 40 oil-free cloths--it's a great value. I loved these wipes, and I will definitely repurchase these!